Pokemon who's your favorite gym leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine 274

=/
not sure where to post this, but, anyway, who's your favorite gym leader, and why? mine's blaine, because he's got arcanine and other fire pokemon and fire is the coolest type! at least i think so.

Arcanine out.

If Kanto Gym leaders in GSC count, Blue is pretty fun to fight, since his monsters are all diverse types and therefore more challenging, unlike other gym leaders. His 1337 attitude never changes...

As far as elemental gym leaders go, it would probably be Tate & Liza, since it is the only gym leader battle that is a double battle and is rather difficult. Takes more strategy than usual to defeat, especially with under-used monsters. I normally end up fighting them 1-2 times before sucessfully defeating them.

Mine is Blaine, Erika, and Sabrina! (waw, I have 3 faves Gym Leader and all of them are from Kanto! ^^)

My favourite is sabrina, She has psychic powers.
fetch.dll

I like sabrina because she has she has awesome pokemon and she is cute and her pokemon are easy to beat. Charizard use flamethrower on all her pokemon. I used flamethrower on all the gym leaders pokemon and won every single battle.:)

I like sabrina because she has awesome pokemon and she is cute and her pokemon are easy to beat. Charizard use flamethrower on all her pokemon. I used flamethrower on all the gym leaders pokemon and won every single battle.:)

sabrina, cause shes cute. (amazing how i lost. i guess i was distraced.)
erika and misty are good too.

(i hope xxashxx knows he posted the same thing twice.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back