Who's the best artist on Pokebeach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatot Brains

I didn't do it!
Welcome to the biggest contest in the history of Pokebeach. Artists will not enter their work to compete. The members of the site will vote on their favorite artist on the beach. At the end of each month a prize will be given to the winner of that month. At the end of the year the artist that got the most wins will win the contest. They will get the biggest prize ever and they will also be named the best artist on Pokebeach. So start voting and may the best artist win!

Rules:

You may only vote once per month.
Give a reason why you picked the artist.

Points so far:

Thisbemoo-15
PearlEdan-1
Crystal Hikara-3
kawaii_Mew-1
Cascade Gonpory Inc.-4
Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson-1
Scampy - 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------

My vote goes to Crystal Hikara-She is an amazing artist and is great at drawing.

ok ill add your vote too
the prize for the winners of each month and for the grand winner have not been started yet. please give me ideas to what they should be.

remember to give a reason for your vote

Well, I have no objection as to whom Light Venusaur chooses but I think old members who have quitted Pokebeach long ago should not be included. Anyways, his a great artist, Pearl is.

Crystal Hikara has a good grasp of anatomy and dynamics. She really can show a great action pose or idle pose. Her knowledge of shadows and lightsource is also great. She has a great range and good use of colors. My vote goes to her.

Thisbemoo is one of the best artists I have seen on Pokebeach. I am SO voting for her. ;)

o_O Wow, I'm surprised anyone is voting for me. Kinda weird, lawls. I'm not even -active- here. Hahahaha.

Uh...meh. I'm not gonna vote. I can't really find anyone that sticks out to me. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back