Who is ash's best pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charizard.

I know it's absolutely stupid, but look the how the creators have presented Charizard to the audience.

Ash uses it as a last resort Pokemon. Not Snorlax or Sceptile. Charizard is always used as a last resort.

Whether it is actually powerful or not, it is projected as one.

Charizard is his best Pokemon ever because his Charizard was used alot during the Kanto and Johto episodes up until "Charizard's Burning Ambition. That was the saddest episode but it was a good one for the most part but from then on without Charizard Ash has not done well since the end of Hoenn but in Sinnoh he does pretty good but he needs his Charizard back.:)

you could've said trash.... anyways in the times that Ash did use Charizard before he left he didn't usually listen, making it less reliable than Pikachu. Therefore Pikachu is the best.

Pikachu is unreliable. Ash's Pikachu has acess to unlimeted Light balls. But, as seen with ELekid, it can drop them. That's the only way to envision Pikachu. I'd say his Muk and Kingler would be great, if he ever trained them.

I would say charzard and skeptile are pretty strong and can put up a long good fight, pikachu is good but not as strong defense as the other 2

Well you know his super old Butterfree has got to be super strong and you know he is going to get a Staraptor and I hear he gets a Gible.

i th better team he could made would be charizard donphan sceptile lapras and two more i don't know which maybe snorlax

cuz they stink so bad, thats why he never uses them...this is the team i think he should use, it would be VERY balaced at least compared to his other teams:

1)Touros
2)Muk
3)Charizard
4)Kingler
5)Donphan
6)Sceptile

maybe but it is somekind of weird that pikachu lost to an elekid and the little mouse killed a regice anyways his best pokemon is charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back