BW/BW2 White Poké Team (Movesets Update)

TheOtterBoy

Open Sesame Tofu!
So well then,I know that my team is on my signature,but I always wanted to get some tips,fixings...Well,stuff like that ._.

So well then,I will just post it again,but with moves and abilities:

Samurott

34io4sw.gif

Ability:Torrent

Moves:
-Surf
-Razor Shell or Scald
-Dragon Tail
-Ice Beam or Blizzard

Audino

ot26ab.gif

Ability:Regenerator

Moves:
-Echo Voice
-Attract
-Round
-Simple Beam

Lilligant

nohx6t.jpg

Ability:Chlorophyll

Moves:
-Energy Ball
-Butterfly Dance
-Solar Beam
-Sunny Day

Archeops

wk4byr.gif

Ability:Faint Hearted

Moves:
-Fly
-Knock Down
-Dragon Tail
-Stone Edge

Darmanitan

213mz9e.gif

Ability:Zen Mode

Moves:
-Focus Blast
-Rock Slide
-Flare Blitz
-Psychic

Galvantula

2mhvehc.gif

Ability:Compundeyes

Moves:
-Gastro Acid
-Thunderbolt
-Electra Net
-Bug Buzz
Also,from 1 to 10,how would you rate this team?

Thanks in advance for the ratings and the advice! :D

Oh and by the way,I tried posting this on the 5th Gen Competitive Play thread,but It wouldnt post,so I guess it was a good idea to post it here. :/

RE: White Poké Team

For Audino, I'd suggest Heal Bell (idk if that's the correct term). It heals your ally in double battles. It works in triple battles too.
For Samurott, Aqua tail is a more accurate but slightly less accurate version of Razor shell, but it learns it later on so until then Razor shell is OK.
I would rate your Team 7.5 out of 10, 10 being a well balanced team with a strategic movepool, strategic items, proper nature and EVs, and above average IVs, but that's not important now. I gave it a 7.5 because your last 3 pokemon have a weakness to rock, and overall your Pokemon have a few shared weaknesses. I would recommend a team of pokemon with high base stats (no legendarys) and few weaknesses. No team is perfect, but your Team would be challenging to work with. For completing the story, your Team is perfectly fine, but for things like the Battle Subway, it could be difficult.
Can Lilligant learn Solarbeam? It would make good use of sunny day.
Bug Buzz is learned later on by Galvantula, but is a better alternative to Struggle bug.

^doesn't list any EV's, IV's or Natures so how would you know if they are good o_O

anyway I noticed that on three of your pokes you have two of the same typed moves like on Darmanitan he has fire punch and flare blitz. Having both is sort of redundant. Go for a bit more coverage.

Right now for the team I give it a 6/10 because of open moveslots and not the best coverage and resistances.

OP: If you're familiar with EVs and IVs you should certainly post an EV spread. Also, held items are a must. Now as for the team:

Samurott: if you're not afraid of breeding a Samurott from scratch, you can get Night Slash as an egg move and go Night Slash, Focus Energy, Razor Shell, Ice Beam. The type coverage on this Samurott is nice and Focus Energy sets up a very easily critical Night Slash.

Audino: Ummmm.... this is just my opinion (as all the info I'm posting is; feel free to ignore or use any information I give you as I see fit ^_^ ) but I wouldn't use Audino competitively even if you paid me. If you're hard up to use it, you could try to go Toxic, Attract, Simple Beam, Psychic

Lilligant: The move pool here is so shallow that I don't know what to do. Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Butterfly Dance, Energy Ball seems good enough.

Archeops: If you're using Knock Down, consider Earthquake. Fly is a bit weird since it only hits every other turn. Consider Acrobat in its place and give Archeops a Berry. The final move should be Crunch to help with type spread.

Darmanitan: again, no need to use two fire type moves. Flare Blitz, Psychic, Focus Blast, and Rock Slide should be enough coverage.

Galvantula: I'd go Bug Buzz, Discharge, Gastro Acid and Volt Change. That lets Galvantula come in, cancel an ability, and leave next turn.

Honestly, I'd recomend almost anything over Audino. I'd recomment not using Sunny Day and a water type in the same team. It reduces the power of water type moves.

If you want a wall, replace Audino with Cofagrigus. Better defenses, and an amazing ability.

Well,lately I have been thinking about replacing Audino...I checked its moveset,and it can really learn that much attacks...But in some way,I dont wanna replace it neither...What to do,what to do... :S

Well,thanks for the comments guys.I will definitely follow your moveset idea for Darmanitan,TheBreen.

Audino may have a wide movepool, however, it doesn't have the stats to utilise most of them. Audino works best as a cleric/supporter rather than an attacker. a set up like:

Bold @ Leftovers
252HP, 252 Def, 6Sp.Def (or switch Def and Sp.Def around if you want Audino to be a special wall)
-Wish (Egg Move)
-Thunder Wave/Toxic (Cripple there speed or poison and chip away at HP helping to OHKO)
-Flamethrower/Thunder Bolt/Ice Beam (Take your pick. Which ever provides better coverage for the team)
-Protect

Same kind of set up as Vaporeon. You can wish stall if you need to and just let Audino screw with your opponent or Wish, switch out to a sweeper, it takes a hit, it recovers HP with Wish. Though Vaporeon obviously does this better and water is a better offensive type plus it has slightly better defenses. Or if you want to go down that attacking route with Audino (pretty gimmicky) you could

Modest @ Leftovers
252 HP / 180 Sp.Atk / 78 Def
-Wish (egg move)
-Calm Mind
-Surf/ Ice beam
-Psycho Shock / Thunderbolt

No investment in speed as you aren't gonna out-speed anyone, so invest in max HP so you can take a hit and use Wish so you can get at least 2/3 Calm minds up. Your attacking options are pretty wide as Audino can learn a wide variety of moves so the choice is yours but Ice beam and Thunder Bolt gives you the best coverage, biut again use attacks which better cover your teams weaknesses.

nice team im choosing oshawott too.

When rating teams, in-game or competitive, comments that are simply complimenting one's team are counted as spam. Details are necessary. -Chariblaze

Darmanitan

Ability:Zen Mode

Moves:
-Fire Punch
-Strength
-Flare Blitz
-Psychic

No offense, but a Base Stat of 30 Special Attack means Psychic won't do much. (You can only get the Zen Form in the Dream World.) I recommend going for another physical TM. Also, Audino also has Psychic, so there isn't that much point.

This would be a lot easier to do with EVs, IVs, Natures, Items, and Levels. Besides what everyone else has said, that buggie is screwed up. Where's the Thunderbolt? Where's the Bug Buzz?

Um actually,you CAN get a Zen Mode Darmanitan from the Desert Resort.

And looking at Galvy...I do think it IS screwed up.Time to reorganize moves!

@Joey:Well...Im actually no expert on EV´s,IV´s and all that other stuff...

Back