• ex fr-lg -> dx

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • ex em -> hp

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I'd have to say Sabrina's gaze, it was one of the best cards ever. But they have to make it a supporter.

others that I want to come back are:
Juggler
Pokémon Nurse
Town Volunteers
Hyper Potion
Pokémon Fan Club
Ruin Walls
Revive
Bill (as a supporter)

Any of you want any other trainers to come back??? reply here

Professor Elm as a NON-supporter! (Sorry, but it has to be known, lol) :p

Doesnt everyone see that the game relies TOO much on supporters now and that the lack of draw is appaling. How can they expect us to play well when TV reporter gets us 3 cards? Prof. Elm (as a non-supporter) would mean we can use a supporter THEN use Elm. That stops playing more trainers after Elm, so it's not so abusive as Professor Oak would be.

Bill should NOT be a supporter. Why draw 2 cards while you can draw 3 with TV reporter or Field Worker, or even 4 with Rocket's Mission or Holon Adventurer? Drawing 2 for a Supporter is not worth it and it shouldnt be one. At least it would make the game better if it were a non-supporter.

Just think that most of the cards that affect pokemon will most likely include a new "excluding pokemon-ex" statement on it so even if it were reprinted it wouldnt be as useful as you might think.

blaze ex and prof oak just cause i love 'em both.  actually go ahead and make everything in a typical blaze deck come back;).  i'd tech in oaks though cause their my favorite trainers.:)

Arcanine out.

Professor Oak, Professor Elm, Computer Search, Pokémon Trader. Those three cards are among the top, if not the best, shuffling/drawing cards around. I wouldn't mind Trader or Computer Search being Supporters, but Professor Oak and Professor Elm shouldn't be Supporters. I am tired of firing blanks at the beginning of the game. I agree with Abhorsen in this matter.

I would also like to see Nightly Garbage Run, Computer Error, Challenge!, and the Blaines' Quizzes come back (I know Unown ? is one of the Quizzes, I think 2).

Nah, ER1 can stay in the bin. I want to see Oak back as a supporter.. then again, that's partly because I want to see Banette ex do well. *schemes*

I would say arcade game because I have it 1st edition and it is a good card.:)

I think clefairy doll should have an evolution :p

Clefable Doll 70HP
You can only play this card if there is a Clefairy Doll in play, put this card on Clefairy Doll, this counts as evolving Clefairy Doll.
*fossil effect*
(Poké-POWER) Run From The Doll
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may switch the Defending Pokémon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (if any)

this way you would have another fossil-like card, but with a nice effect, he's harder to get and has more HP, and the fun thing is that your opponent can't draw a prize :D

Back