Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Czech Replubic

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
England, one of the best team in the world surely can win the world cup if no accidents.

1st choise
Striker:Wayne Rooney, Michael Owen
Midfielder:Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, David Beckham
Defender:Ashley Cole, John Terry, Rio Ferdinnand, Gary Neville
Goal keeper:Robinson
Couch:Eriksson
Captain:David Beckham

Starring:Rooney, Owen, Gerrard, Lampard, Beckham, Terry, Ferdinnand

No, Malaysia but this doesn't mean I cannot support England.I had support England and Manchester United for the past 4 years. I love them more than pokemon tcg:D

England is not only has Rooney and he is going to recover at the 2nd round.I don't think Brazil can win their 6th world cup this year for they have too many star.

Typhlosion ex fans said:
England is not only has Rooney and he is going to recover at the 2nd round.I don't think Brazil can win their 6th world cup this year for they have too many star.

U can't just exclude a team because of its number of won Cups!! But anyway, Brazil may not win, as Parreira didn't call Marcos. And Kaka, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Adriano cannot play together. The team gets too ofensive and Defense gets trashed.

England will win the world cup although they lost a friendly match against Russia cause I m the author of this thread, Typhlosion ex fans:p

OK, I'm English, but people England will not will this world cup, what is up with those poll results. Brazil will probably win, but at 40-1 Czech republic is where the smart money lies.

England however have been ok without rooney, and Peter Crouches hatrick was just funny against Jamaca.

Prince William just said that he'll give 150% support to England team and he sured that all English were same with him. But I think he was wrong. Not everyone from England(you) support England but people from other country(me from Malaysia):cool:You are a bad bad boy for not support your awn country.;)

Everybody is forgeting about the USA and I think they have a really good chance to win the World Cup. They have a very solid team with Donovan, Beasley, McBride, and Convey.

RE:  Which team will win the FIFA World Cup 2006 Germany

PKM4 said:
Everybody is forgeting about the USA and I think they have a really good chance to win the World Cup. They have a very solid team with Donovan, Beasley, McBride, and Convey.

Well, don't forget USA was in the same group with Italy, Czech Replubic and Ghana and I think Italy and Czech will qualified to the 2nd round. But still I support USA in this Group E.

Are you from USA?

I would want England to win the World Cup, though Brazil and Germany are teams not to be underestimated.

I would also want Australia (cause I live there) to win or at least make it to the finals, but that's a long shot. They might make it to the 2nd round, but not to the semi-finals unless it'll be a repeat like South Korea (They had the Australia's current coach) in 2002.

RE:  Which team will win the FIFA World Cup 2006 Germany

Typhlosion ex fans 2 said:
Prince William just said that he'll give 150% support to England team and he sured that all English were same with him. But I think he was wrong. Not everyone from England(you) support England but people from other country(me from Malaysia):cool:You are a bad bad boy for not support your awn country.;)

I'm supporting England to the ends of the earth, but people let pride get in the way of reality - Its our best chance to win since 66 or 90 but without Rooney fully fit we are much weaker. Also we have an amazing first team, but we have no one on the bench - Beckham gets injured, look who comes on -  Aaron Lennon who only played twice and is pretty mediocre, also our strikers are Owen Rooney, Crouch and WALCOTT!

Rooneys going to be injured for the first round, Owen has been injured for 6 months, so thats Owen and Crouch up-front, one of them gets injured, then we have 17 year old Theo Wilcott starting.

L'me get this clear - he has made a total of 0 appearances in top flight football, but was transfered to Arsenal from the lower leagues because he is a good prospect. So from never apearing in the Premiership hes thrown into the most intense competition in the world.

If we get Rooney back, and can play our first choice 11 through the latter stages - we can win, but we won't have that team and we just don't have anyone in reserve (prehaps with the exception of Cambell at the back).

I want England top win the world cup, just in the same way any country does, and this is the best chance we've had for years -  but I think we have to take a realistic view of our chances - we're good but we are still behind Brazil. Thanks for supporting us though!

PKM4 said:

wait, to WIN the world cup?! Donovans quality but McBride can't even get in the Fulham first team! Isn't Donovan injured?

They are a good tier 2 side in world football but they won't equal teams like Brazil, Argentina, England, Holland, France, Portugal, Spain, Czech Republic, Italy, Germany, Sweden and tonnes of others.

But I would like them to do well again, and they probably are my 2nd team this year

PikaFlash said:
I would want England to win the World Cup, though Brazil and Germany are teams not to be underestimated.

I would also want Australia (cause I live there) to win or at least make it to the finals, but that's a long shot. They might make it to the 2nd round, but not to the semi-finals unless it'll be a repeat like South Korea (They had the Australia's current coach) in 2002.

Wait a sec, is this an aussie supporting England, lol! Ah well, we got the ashes so I supose you deseve to do well:p

Guis Hidink (can't spell his name!) is a very good coach though, Its a shame he won't be going to manage England after this world cup. But I honestly think that Austrailia could do well, I've seen plenty of them in action live in the premiership and they are very good quality. Especially Viduka, Cahill and Schwazer. Kewells sadly let himself go but I think they have a reasonable chance of success this year, and I wish them the best of luck. They are IMO the best team outside of Europe and South America alongside Mexaco, Ivory coast and USA

Incidently I did a thread like this on the pokegym (I'm online thier far more often), decent resource centre for the world cup.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35793

PKM4 said:
What did u just say...coughcoughlaughinglikemadcoughcough
ROFL!!!LOL!!!I'll eat my shoe if US wins the world cup...
i mean will they even progress to the knockout stages??
COUGH*:D

Everyone is really underestimating the USA. Guess we will just have to wait and see......hehehehehe.

Back