Pokemon Which Pokemon do you think is easy or hard to draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty101

Crazy Advanceshipper!
I hope there is not a thread about this already.

Well, I was wondering what pokemon do you think is easiest to draw. I think Pikachu and Ditto are fairly easy to draw. Pokemon I think that are hard to draw are Treeko, Charzard...the list goes on.

What Pokemon do you think is hard to draw?

I don't know...i've drawed every single Pokémon up to 3rd gen...but some were really screwed...but most were cool ;D

Zapdos is hard I tried to draw him once and I could not do it because of his wings but I drew an enlaged charizard on my friends art folder for him about 4 years ago and he had a book with all the pokemon and I drew it FREE HAND exactly the way it was printed in the book but larger and it took 2 whole class periods to do it but it was worth the time.:)

My friend still has his folder and I drew a charizard and a pikachu facing sideways on mine from one of my books too.:) Those pokemon are the easiest to draw.:)

Nop, i think that Volto/Electrode, Magnemite/Magneton, Dratini, Spoink, Weedle, Oddish, Milotic (it took time but not ability to draw xD), Poliwag, Bellsprout, Staryu, Diglett, Ditto (just draw a jellything), Natu, Porygon, Jumpluff, Luvdisc, Wobbuffet, Unown, Swinub, Pory2, Torchic, Seedot, Surskit, Shroomish, Whismur, Azurill, Gulpin, Wailord, Trapinch, Cacnea, Baltoy, Claydol and Snorunt are the easiest.

Mew,luvdisc,Ditto and pikachu are easy to draw but raikou,rayquaza,venasuar and zapdos are hard.

Diglett is the easiest, Electrode is harder because it's a circle. Nothing is harder to draw than a circle XD.

I think it's not easy to draw Zapdos, but i like to do it in my own style. Venusaur and Groudon are also very hard, just like Lugia even it doesn't look like it was hard to draw.

I've drawn (and yes free-hand)
Dragonair from base set.
This one:
dragonair.jpg

Tomokazu Komiya thinks all pokemon are hard to draw:d just look at his drawings :p
and i think nidoking and venesaur are the hardest

easiest: ditto , voltorb is harden, it has a circle, quite hard to draw a circle with just a crayon and has less easier eyes :)

easy: mew, ditto, diglett, unown, jigglypuff, chimecho, wobbufett, gastly, ...
hard: venusaur, kadabra, electrabuzz, scyter, RK9, gyarados, ...

I think the bird Pokemon are hardest since I can't draw wings and beaks very well.
The easiest for me are all the catlike ones (since I draw cats alot). I think Pikachu is quite easy to draw too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back