BW/BW2 Which Pokemon Black and White Starters are the Best in your Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefreak161

Pokemon Master
Which starter of the pokemon fifth generation starter is the best and why? I think Oshawott is the best starter, because he can learn all the HM water moves, has well balanced stats (in my opinion), and has a great evolution chain. After Oshawott I would say Tepig is the second best. Tepig's types are fire/fighting and that is good and bad. There are some pros and there are some cons. The fighting part will help with some gyms, but Tepig will also have a lot more weaknesses, because it has two types. Snivy in my opinion is the worst starter to choose, because it is weak to a lot of gyms and it doesn't learn a lot of good moves. That's my opinion, which starter is the best to you? I am definitely choosing Oshawott for my Pokemon White game.

For the first time, I like them all equally. I am a dedicated grass user so I have to go with Snivy because it has great offensive(Perversity) and defensive capabilities.

i like Tepig because it can learn both fire and fighting type moves and it has flame charge so it gets more speed each time you use it

@sean....cause we have never had that before :p. im going with snivy because well...serperior looks the best out of the final evo's

Although I think Samurott is the best starter, and Emboar has an amazing moveset, I'm still going with Snivy.

They're all cool. My first choice would be Emboar.In my opinion he has good moves, and I like Fire types.My 2nd choice would be Samurott,just because he's a Water type. I've been choosing Water types as my starter a lot lately,and I think I should just choose Fire starter.He also has a lot of great moves to choose from.And now my final choice:Serperior. It's not that I don't like him, I'm just not a Grass user. And I just don't like his moves.

Tepig as the coolest evolutions and Emboar can learn a water type move and a electric type move (boiling water and wild charge) and is the first fire type to learn a water type move

Directs members who see this post, towards my profile picture.

I really don't like the others at all, i guess Snivy is okay, but Oshawott is my favourite Unova starter, probably my favorite overall.

i like Tepig the best my second favorite is Oshawott and i like Snivy but its not my favorite or second favorite

hands down ohawott. I do not know stats or any other major detail but from what i read the move set is very good and i have liked it and wanted it as my starter ever since i saw the set (my party in white is going to be based around it and Zoroark)
________________________________________________________________________________________________

S007

I like Snivy to say the least. Although nothing will beat Piplup, I really really like Snivy. Oshawott looks cute, but really a little bit ridiculous to me..... Tepig, don't even get me started.

Great, another one of these threads.
Oshawott because Samurott has a great design and isn't Fire/Fighting or has terrible stats like Serperior.
@Newkid, you know you cant start with a perversity Snivy, though. It take quite a while to get one.

I like all of them, but I think that the Fire/Fighting type evos have been going on for three generations, so I think I will pick Oshawott. But all of the designs are great, and can't wait till black and white comes out!

You know I could've sworn the mods have already agreed on no favourites threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back