Which Pokemon Best Wishes Are You Watching?!

Which Pokemon Best Wishes Are You Watching?!!

• Total voters

blastoise91

Im a BBoy xD
As the title states which one will you watch the most of or will you just watch the whole Japanese Best Wishes. Or wait until America Best Wishes?

Knowing me im going to watch the Japanese for a while then stop. So i wont be to spoiled lol XD

~Blastoise91~

Well, considering how awful the English voice acting became, and how all the Pokemon sound exactly the same now, I'll probably watch the Japanese version. It comes out sooner anyways, I can't wait until next year! All I really care about it watching battles anyways, so I may even watch it raw lol.

Probably gonna watch both too. I started watching the japanese eps when the Sinnoh League started, and now I'm caught up in the plotline. I'll just be watching for the battles. And the awesome new graphics. And the battles.

I'll try and watch the Japanese one, with subs of course. Too bad I don't know any group that does it since edwardk quit :|

If any of you knows some, please send me a PM.

Thanks x)

I'll be watching the Japanese eps when they come out and will watch the english ones on the internet when they come out, since I live in Australia Best Wishes won't be seen on T.V until 1/2 after the American relace.

I don't really watch anime.. but I am this time around!!! I normally just watch it whenever nothing is on. But this time around, I will be watching it as soon as its available. I will be watching the Japaneese, but with subtitles obviously. I don't know why.. I just want to watch it from the off haha!

s2daam said:
I don't really watch anime.. but I am this time around!!! I normally just watch it whenever nothing is on. But this time around, I will be watching it as soon as its available. I will be watching the Japaneese, but with subtitles obviously. I don't know why.. I just want to watch it from the off haha!

If you really want subtitles, you're better off waiting for the dub.

Well, I'd really like to watch the Japanese version if I could find subs, but I doubt I'll be able to. Which means I'm stuck with the dub. I'm fine with the dub for the most part, but Team Rocket and their constant rhyming ruins it for me. D:

Even though I can't understand it, I'll probably be watching the Japanese episodes. I just never really liked the new dub voices.

At first I will be watching the Japanese version, since I cannot wait to see how the new Pokemon series is. Even though I don't quite understand it yet, I will still be watching the Japanese version since it is ahead of the English episodes. I will also try to watch Best Wishes in English as well to see how the voices of the characters have changed (if they have changed) and also the beginning song. It really depends if people want to watch the English version then they have to wait until it is dubbed. If they can't wait and want to watch it when the episode if first released then they are better off watching the Japanese episode first.

Japanese version of course, it rules over any other version... In Portugal, they only started dubbing the DP series a few months ago and I don't even see the Portuguese dub for years, Brazilian dub kinda sucks and your american dub is the worst thing i've ever seen! So, for me, It's Japanese version with Pt-Br subtitles...

Back