Pokemon Which is the Scariest Pokemon ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its tyranitar of course!
it has both fierce looking and real dmging power, unlike other pokemons u guys mentioned, tyranitar has the power to destroy earth by it self!

the jynx is really dam idiot looking~

scariest thing to encounter...? well, it depends... on what it can do to you... IMO:

Gorebyss... just read it's pokédex description... catching others to ''suck'' the life out of them to feed itself... that wouldn't be such an nice expierence!!! o_O

Angry Tyranitar/Nidoking/Typhlosion, etc.... since you wouldn't survive it in a small alley, and you'd have to run like hell to get away from it! o_O

so all in all... for in a alley, it would be a really amd Pokémon which is hard to escape from, but outside an alley I wouldn't want to be caught by a Gorebyss... But on that point, I wouldn't like it to be trapped in a circle of angry Gyarados'es either!:D

James said:
Angry Tyranitar/Nidoking/Typhlosion, etc.... since you wouldn't survive it in a small alley, and you'd have to run like hell to get away from it! o_O
Unless that Tyranitar Dragon Dances, then you're...o_O

Tyranitar is very and I don't think they're misunderstood like sharks. There are reasons to be afraid of Tyranitar:

-It's chest resembles Pupitar(which always has an angry look) and has black 'eyes' that look menacing.
-those sharp claws.
-the huge, thick tail.
-huge, tough legs.
-an armor hide.
-ginormous spikes along it's back.
-a continuos glare that looks like it means business.
-it can destroy everything in it's path including mountains.
-it is litterally 'mini' Godzilla.

Do I have to go on?

RE:  Which is the Scariest Pokemon ever?

GODZILLA said:
James said:
Unless that Tyranitar Dragon Dances, then you're...o_O

Tyranitar is very and I don't think they're misunderstood like sharks. There are reasons to be afraid of Tyranitar:

-It's chest resembles Pupitar(which always has an angry look) and has black 'eyes' that look menacing.
-those sharp claws.
-the huge, thick tail.
-huge, tough legs.
-an armor hide.
-ginormous spikes along it's back.
-a continuos glare that looks like it means business.
-it can destroy everything in it's path including mountains.
-it is litterally 'mini' Godzilla.
- It's Hyper Beam makes the Death Star look like a harmless basketball
Do I have to go on?
Don't Forget Feraligatr & Ursaring...

survivor said:
Mew is the scariest pokemon ever. I don't wanna even see him at night.
WHAT, if I would kill someone to see him at nbight
Rickraptor77 said:
You'd better hope c-m doesn't see what you posted^

otherwise......it's just to horrible to say.

+ he'll be the scariest thing ever & you definatly not want to see him at night.
indeed
Lord9511 said:
^So do I. But I'm brave (or stupid?) enough to say; MEW IS UGLY!!
definitely stupid, *Takes giant bread-knife* WHAT?, if I even see you at night ...

on topic: ludicolo, a sombrero-duck, what's scarier then that

actually, primeape is kinda freaky. It won't stop chasing you... dun dun dun. Or metagross, I cant remeber what pokedex description it was, but it was pretty worrying.

bacon-boy said:
actually, primeape is kinda freaky. It won't stop chasing you... dun dun dun. Or metagross, I cant remeber what pokedex description it was, but it was pretty worrying.
In reality, getting eaten by a Metagross would be the scariest>o<

The scariest hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's a tough one. I would have to say gastly because of his ghostly features.:)

Darkrai is the scariest Pokémon. Think about it for a second:
-It can lull you into a deep slumber with its Dark Void attack.
-It's ability causes you to see horrific, dark, and just plain SCARY nightmares.
-It can add on to the already horrific nightmares with its Nightmare attack.
-All this, plus even worse dreams if it catches you on the night of a new moon.
-You're basically screwed unless you have one of Cresselia's feathers. Good luck with THAT.
-Uh, it's a DARK-type Pokémon! That alone is creepy!
-It's a demonic, sinister spirit unless you're on its good side.
Scary, ain't it? No matter what you do, it WILL lull you into a sleep from which you may never awaken...

^i guess you are right..if i ever see a darkrai,i will scare for good..as i will do as i see and a banette .

darkrai isn,t scary it is one of my favorite D/P pokemon also I like ghosts so for me they aren,t scary ninetales is the scariest just imagine in a dark room you can see nothing you touch a ninetales tail accidentally and you win a.... 1000 year curse

Come on guys, how could you miss this? This thread was exhumed from the grave...

WillSSj - Don't post in a topic if the last post was 15 days ago or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back