• Great Encounters

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Majestic Dawn

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
Thou Shall Sleep said:
chazmander said:
Well, I think it's Majestic Dawn.
Simply for the Eveelutions. Which are gunna rock!
Oh, and aren't the Fossil Pokemon supposed to be in Majestic Dawn as well?

Only armaldo and cradily, I guess. But when aerodactyl comes, the whole format will change dramatically.

was aerodactyl in the same set as kabutops and omastar?

Mysterious Treasure by far. All of the LV.X's are useable and tradeable. You also have a shot to pull a Time Space Distortion. There's also some good holos like Blissey and Feraligatr.

Usually one in each. But a few boxes from Great Encounters have been reported to not have a single lv.x. So my choice would still be Secret Wonders. All the lv.xs won't be reprinted as promos. Meaning the price would stay as it is. E.g. Infernape lv.x's price dropped like a bunjee jump when the POP edition was released. Dropped to half-price. Gardevoir is still famous and drawing attention and honchkrow still works.

Then there's cards like absol, charizard, gallade, gardevoir, magmortar and a whole bunch of useful traners in SW.

Or you could just be a little patient and wait to see what's in MD.

i bought a great encounters, secret wonders, mysterious tresures box and the best one was secret wonders, mysterious tresuers wasnt to bad but the great encounters one was so bad that it was a waste of money. I know this guy that opened three and his only got like half the set.

Secret Wonders has also been reprted not to have Lv. X... and I already have Honchkrow Lv. X, 3 Gallade, and a Gardevoir. I just want the set with the most useful overall cards and the ones that generally come with over $80 worth of cards, so I can redeem myself.

My personal opinions, is to buy the Mysterious Treasures or the Secret Wonders. Both of these expansions have very incredible rare pokemons (including some of there non-holos) like absol, gyarados, etc.

Back