Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
Which of the following edition is the best:
a. EX Delta Species
b. EX Holon Phantom
c. EX Crystal Guardian
d. EX Dragon Frontiers
e. EX Power Keepers

Delta Species because of the Holon Engine, Dragonite and Metagross.
Dragon Frontiers because of powerful Pokemon (Flygon Ex, Dragonite Ex, Latios Ex, Arbok, Feraligatr, the list goes on).

I think Dragon Frontiers is the best set made so far. Almost every pokmeon (Especialy the EX's) in Dragon Frontiers is insanely strong, not to mention a slew of good trainers such as PETM, H. Mentor, Copycat, and more.

1) DS - 2 QWords, Holon Engine
2) DF - 1 word, Nidoqueen
3) PK - Machamp, Ninetales And Metagross Ex to name a few. =P

DRAGON FRONTIERS- Powerful ex's...Mighty pokemon... Good Trainers... Awesome artwork
It's an all round winner!!!
" Can you here the distant roar? The Dragon Frontiers are calling you..."

Delta species. Followed by power keepers and then dragon frontiers. But I dont like the DF ex cards. As for holon and CG I am not sure which I like more.

Ice Pokemon Master said:
I think the last 2 is the best, I have many good cards in them!

How come you alredy have lots of powr keepers cards? THey only came out like 2 weeks ago! I still cant get hold of any...

Df is the best set so far. Ds was cloe behind along with pk. I really hated hp, but cg was good.

Ice Pokemon Master said:
I think the last 2 is the best, I have many good cards in them!

How come you alredy have lots of powr keepers cards? THey only came out like 2 weeks ago! I still cant get hold of any...

Df is the best set so far. Ds was cloe behind along with pk. I really hated hp, but cg was good.

I voted for Dragon Frontiers and Delta Species as tied for best set. The pokemon in DF are simply better, but while DF has some very good trainers it's missing the most important Trainer currently in the format. Delta Species has that Trainer (Holon Transciever) along with most of the Holon Engine exclusive to this set. Dragonite, Metagross, the Holon's energy Pokemon, and more than playable basic and stage 1's make up for the fact that there are only 3 Ex's in the set. If DS had more Ex's or if DF had Holon Transciever it would be a clear cut best set, but they don't so I have to leave them as tied.

I have not seen a single PK booster in the UK yet. I ordered a box and I am going to have to wait... has anybody in england spotted the pk boosters yet?

beautiful-swablu said:
I have not seen a single PK booster in the UK yet. I ordered a box and I am going to have to wait... has anybody in england spotted the pk boosters yet?

Friday of last week, WHSmiths had Theme Decks and Boster Packs, but that's the only place I've seen them. When I went there earlier in the week, they didn't have them anymore, which I find very strange...

Friday of last week? I thought it only got released on valentines day. Maybe they distributed them early. I reckon my box will arrive tomorrow. I think this box will be better than DF, CG and HP.

1) EX DRAGON FRONTIERS
2) EX DELTA SPECIES
3) EX HOLON PHANTOMS

That's what I think. Dragon Frontiers has powerful EXs, Delta Species is the home of the most valubale trainer, and Holon Phantoms for the Holon's Castform. :p

Crystal Guardian has its good cards, definitely, yet it doesn't support the standard decks most. Its a "Just Not Fully Cut It" set.

DF and DS are by far the best sets on the list with PK comin' close behind,;)

dmaster out.

Back