Pokemon Which dragon pokemon do you think is the best?

Which is the best/strongest?

• Rayquaza(dragon/flying)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Dialga(steel/dragon)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Palkia(water/dragon)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giratina(ghost/dragon)

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@arcanine I tried that bulky style but when I've put the ev's into hp and attack,the speed of my Rayquaza is full.I mean I tried first giving it a carbos and said no effect.and I bought all energy enhancers and all of them says no effect except sp.atk.why is that?

@cute mew yeah that's why my 2nd favorite in diamond is Giratina ehehe.

Probably because you've used all that Carbos will allow you to put in EVs. They give you 1 stat, or 4 Evs, and I believe the max is about 10. Then you have to train.

But I'm not srue. I don't EV train very much. I'm a Netbattler, not Reallifebattler =D

Arcanine out.

@Arcie But I did not use any enhancers I just buy them after saving the game to look if my stat is maxed out.Well thanks 4 the info Arcanine 274 hehe

Arcanine 274 said:
In a non-uber Metagame I think that Salamence is the actual best Dragon, but Dragonite is by far the most versatile and deadly if it gets set-up.

Definately agre... Dragonite and salamence are good, but i like charizard too.

IIRC drugs give +10 EVs

anyhow, yes, arcy, I used to adore stalling, but somehow the metagame forced me to get offensive, but I still use strats like dunshax and uber-shuckle :p (stalling in doubles, it might sound strange, is somehow easier for me :p)

Yes, CB ray is unbeatable², unless you have a speedy icebeamer, but he's just so, well, giratina has that extra something :p

if you're pokemon is a high enough level it will not take drugs anymore.
ps:680!!that kinda breaks the rule a bit;groudon and kyogre were 670.ah well,dragons are wickid.my 2nd best type.i will check on that data fire pokemon supporter:)

Ah, well... can't leave this open if I locked all the others.

Kudos for not spamming the forums up with these kinds of topics, TC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back