Help Which Deck should I play?

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
I was playing Golisopod/Garbodor since last rotation, but I want to have a second deck now. I was thinking about:
- Metagross/Necrozma
- Volcanion/Ho-Oh
- Something rogue with Necrozma/Espeon EX, e.g. Silvally/Necrozma
-Glaceon GX/Zoroark GX when it comes out

I can't decide because each deck has its pros and cons. What is your opinion? Which Deck would you suggest?

PS: I will not be able to get more than two Lele, but it worked well for me.

What kind of a budget are you on?

Well, I have already enough Trainer staples (like Guzma, N, Sycamore, Float Stone) so I only have to buy the Pokemon of each deck. For only that, I have at least $150 (Leles are already bought). Money should not be the problem

If you like Golisopod, then Zoroark/Golisopod is a really strong deck at the moment. It would not be completely foreign to you and it is very consistent.
If you would like a list, let me know. :)

Well, I have already enough Trainer staples (like Guzma, N, Sycamore, Float Stone) so I only have to buy the Pokemon of each deck. For only that, I have at least $150 (Leles are already bought). Money should not be the problem
Try Gardy/syl then, it is very flexible and successful.

Honestly keep playing Golisopod. First Impression is the most cost efficient attack in the game since Take Out Machamp. Its two main variants (being Zoroark-GX and Garbodor) are very strong currently. Also there are lots of more rogue variants floating around like the Gumshoos/Octillery version that are great fun to play. I am very biased towards Volcanion as it is my favourite deck but if you have Golisopods keep with them.

Definitely try Golisopod/Zoroark. It's a lot more consistent than the Garbodor variant. You won't regret it.

Thank you for your suggestions and fast replies. I plan to play Golisopod/Zoroark and if there is enough money left I'll propably try Volcanion/Ho-Oh.

I play both Metagross/Necrozma and Golispod/Garbodor and love both decks. Metagross is great because it’s fairly consistent and can hit for massive damage (especially against Gardy, which is why I built that deck lol). Just troll for days with Geotech System and Solgaleo’s Ultra Road (I used Solgaleo as a tech, will post deck list soon)

I’ve wanted to play Golisopod since Burning Shadows was released and it’s become one of my favorites to play. (Will also be posting that deck list). Biggest thing to know about Goli/Garb is when to retreat. Good luck!

Back