• MMS deck

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Dustox Ex deck

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Metagross88

I am the Chosen Keyblade Master!!!
well,i have some Dustox Exs so i am thinking of making a Dustox Ex deck,BUT i am also thinking of making a MMS deck,can someone tell me which is better?

Dustox ex with LunaSol. MMS doesn't have a search Pokemon so it's never as good as LBS.

Dustox ex is better since MMS is the future LBS but not as good as it. If you read my thread ' Bye bye LBS ' here, you'll find out that nobody scared of MMS.

RE:  Which deck should i choose?

Andyman said:
Dustox ex with LunaSol. MMS doesn't have a search Pokemon so it's never as good as LBS.

why LUNASOl with dustox Ex?what is ehe combo that Lunasol with Dustox Ex?

what the heck is wrong with you people?? Dusty ex SUX. Firstly, do you need this deck for worlds, or just in general? If so use MMS.Whats wrong with you people? Dusty auto loses against like %75 of all decks. So what if it has Safeuard? woop di doo! I know there's alot of EX decks, but there's even more non-ex deckz with them. Flariados, Eggsachu, Scrambled Eggs, Mewtric(Deoxys EM) Liability, Rock-Lock, Metanite, Queendom, DragTrode. etc. IF safe guard is what you want just use Ninetails or Banette from MC.

KAM-E_KAZE said:
what the heck is wrong with you people?? Dusty ex SUX. Firstly, do you need this deck for worlds, or just in general? If so use MMS.Whats wrong with you people? Dusty auto loses against like %75 of all decks. So what if it has Safeuard? woop di doo! I know there's alot of EX decks, but there's even more non-ex deckz with them. Flariados, Eggsachu, Scrambled Eggs, Mewtric(Deoxys EM) Liability, Rock-Lock, Metanite, Queendom, DragTrode. etc. IF safe guard is what you want just use Ninetails or Banette from MC.

who says Mewtric DOESN"T have exs???and Dustox Ex isn't SUX!!!it is good.

Hiya,

Yes, Dustox is not that good, but it does not suck. The speed of Dustox is really amazing...Almost a 100% chances of getting T2 Dusty and doing 40 or 70 with Boost. Then again, it does auto-lose to ex's with strong TecHs.

To me, I prefer Dustmuk with lati@lock. Locks Powers and bodies by T2 or T1.^^

cya.

if i were you i'd post your lists so we can tell you which is better. because you dusty could suck and MMS is awesome, or vice versa. that'd really help us out. but i would use dusty if you have a good tech and a good list.

Arcanine out.

Kaito said:
To me, I prefer Dustmuk with lati@lock. Locks Powers and bodies by T2 or T1.^^
Ummm, you do know that latia@s would shut down your muk, right? I voted for dustox figureing someone needed to pity it, but I guess I was wrong. Dustox does sux, but I would rather use it over MMS. LBS isn't the best deck even, and tring to build a similar deck to it (a much crappier version at that) is just bad. Use something else for after rotation (sceptile, mewtric, etc.).

KAM-E_KAZE said:

Flariados has ex man!!! Just that flareon ex is not the main attacker but Ariados. If this deck VS with T2 Arcanine, that'll be......

Yeah Flareados has an EX. but they don't usually attack with it, unless they can't help it or they're gonna be against a Steelix EX.

go with Dusty, since MMS just can't stand up against it.

Arcanine out.

Back