WHICH DECK ANSWER OR I EAT YOUR DOG!

RE: Which Deck Reply Fast!

I would go for Mightyena, since it's so fast. But you should run 4 copies of Blower+. Otherwise it's no use even having it there.

Rhycatty is also an option, since it seems like such a beast. But - as previously stated, if Kingdra is big in your metagame, go Mightyena.

//Hana~

EDIT: Which Dialga PT are you using?

I'm using Dialga #5.
Despite what everyone says about Mightyena, I called my cousin (he's a really good player) and decided to use Magnezone. At least, I probably will.
P.S. If I use a 1-1 Line of Palkia Lv.x and Heatran Lv.x, can 2 Level Max cut it?

I know, but I have only 2 Level Max and can't get another. But remember, If a Pokemon dies I can just send up Heatran/Palkia, Level Up and use Magnezone DP+ Magnezone Lv.x to retreat.

None of them are that great in your meta IMO, but Leaftile would definetly be best. Magnezone is slow and unreliable.

^
Not my version. I've gotten out T2 Magnezone Lv.x 75% of the time, T3 20% and the 5% T4-T5 if I get a REALLY bad start.

You will run into bad starts when you need it the most though.

Leaftile is the best out of your 8.

I don't have the Leafeons.
Okay,, it turns out I only have one Level Max. Does this mean I can't use Magnezone? It still did well at Battle Roads without it.

Guys, I'm down to Torterra, Magnezone or Mightyena. I can't get the cards for any other deck. So don't tell me to use them.

Dear Meaty,

Your post is spam. Please don't do it again. =[ Take this warning as a memento of things we once had.

Your pal, PMJ

I would choose wailord for cool factor. You'll feel original!

But, for effectiveness I'd go with magnezone.

Back