Which Characters Would You Like to See Return to the Anime?

1. CHARIZARD even though Charizard is training hard to become stronger I sometimes miss him too and I wanna see him battle against strong gym leaders on next season (Hope they make more seasons so we can repeet it every year)
2. Brock he can go with Ash traveling because if some Pokémon are injured he can heal them, specially Ash's Pokémon and the others that will go along with them. Brock is funny sometimes when he met a good looking girl and wanna marry her.
4.Bonnje and his brother Clement they can help save Ashe's pikachu and Clement a good cook as Brock and Bonnie is a detective she even knew that Serena have a crush. Bonnie can tell it by Serena's action when they talk about Ash.
5. Serena the sereies would be great if Serena would join traveling with them and Ash can notice what's going on if she keeps being worried about Ash and in episode 90 of X & Y series Shauna knew that Serena likes Ash.

Well about Ash I can tell all of the girls traveled with him likes him Except for May and Iris (I knew that because I visited a site that knew who likes Ash and Ash'es crush)

For all who wanted Serena to become Ash'es girlfriend lets just hope Nintedo do it for more Romantic moments

Just ignore all the girls who traveled with Ash except Serena

For my Opinion Serena was the greatest traveling girl. It was like copy of the other girls outfit but they changed color and parts of it
Like Iris' hair they turned it into Blonde one.

Ok back to the topic

Rivals

Gary Oak - He losses to Ash even he trained alot more than Ash do back in Johto

Paul - He just let go of weak Pokemon like Chinchou back in Diamond and pearl

WHY IS HE LETTING GO THE WEAK POKEMON??
Answer he's too lazy to train them so thats why.

(I skipped 5 seasons just to watch X and Y series cause its alot of Fun like Miette haven't give up on Ash yet. For those peeps who doesn't know her Miette was Serena's rival and they have 2 Competitions and It's Poffins and Winning Ash's Heart. Thats just the best series I have watched and I hope Nintedo keeps Serena on Ash'es Journey)
Ok I was being too crazy about Serena
So thats it I'm done and I'm outta here.

I made a mistake when I said this, but it is common misconception that Misty will never return. In an interview, Masamitsu Hidaka (former director and storyboard artist for the anime) said that Misty will not be returning as a main character, but may appear as a guest character as she has in the past. (Emphasis on "may". She might reappear, she might not. We'll just have to hope that she does return.)
Yes she may not return as a Main Character because she's running a Gym

In Iris's defense she isn't the only character to have a chance at a Pokemon and basically not have it happen, as with Deino. Anyone else remember May bonding with a Swablu, it coming so close to joining her team and their journey only for the Swablu's family to show up at the end and May let it go with them instead? How many times has Brock given up his own powerful Pokemon to be used at his former gym? That isn't the characters fault technically, that was the writers fault, just as the stupid things Ash does, the obsessive flirting Brock did, and the "little kid" line that Iris used...it really all goes back to the writers being at fault and not the characters.

Another thing that is the writers fault. The fact that (excluding the first BW movie) Iris and Co. never ran into Zekrom or tracked it down. The fact that Axew never evolved was also the writer's fault. Heck, I think the writer's fudged up more than just with Iris's Axew for that matter. I mean most of Ash's main team never evolved, just the secondaries Krookodile and Leavanny, and even Boldore and Palpitoad never followed in that vein. Also the fact that dragon Pokemon are shrouded in mystery...also the writer's fault. But that is something that falls slowly everyday, from Iris having her three dragons (even though two of them are unevolved) to Ash's two dragon Pokemon (only one of which is unevolved). I suspect that is because of the intro of fairies myself.

Well I don't agree that Misty accomplished much more with Ash, but I guess to each their own.

I mean I agree with the contest thing though. I know it was integral in those generations but it wasn't vital to Pokemon over all. I never participated in contests in my entire playing time. The one good thing about those though was it gave Dawn and May some use in the anime. I mean, Iris never really had much of a goal, nor did Misty. They both wanted to be their chosen type of Pokemom master and really both of them fell short of it. Brock and Cilan accomplished even less.

My comparison between Cilan/Iris and Clemont/Serena goes back to the Pokemon they have...or haven't really...caught. Brock/May at least had quiet a bit under their belts, as did Dawn. Serena has the dubious distinction of being the trainer who took the longest to catch even one Pokemon.

Really the truth is any fault anyone can find in the characters really goes back to the writers. I think one thing we can all agree on is that if we were writing the anime we'd all of done different things.

Well everyone has their opinion of mega evolution. I myself am okay with it but I'm not jumping for joy over it either. But between XY and ORAS...not to mention at least two anime spinoff shows devoted to mega evolution, I think it's safe to assume it's here to stay. Those who don't like it will have to either get used to it or not. But honestly can anyone else come up with another reason to bring back any of these characters, let alone all of them? The only thing I can think of for Misty/Dawn is going back to the Mirage Kingdom, and it's only relevant for the latter because she has a Togekiss. Or maybe Dawn could run across May in the Hoenn region but what would be the point behind it?
Serena may be the one who took long to catches a Pokemon but it's all cute and the X and Y Series haven't ended yet, have it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cilan, please! Speaking of which, I'd like for Cilan, Chili, and Cress to get their own show. Wait, I wouldn't like that...I'D KRIFFING LOVE THAT!!! (Okay, maybe I was fangirling a little too much...)

Last edited:
I just thought of a perfect way they could get little cameos. While Ash is in the finals of the Pokemon League, all of his traveling companions from over the years are all watching on television. It would be so perfect, but also show that his friends still exist and care for him :)

I'd literally die if I saw that!

I feel like I'm in the underdog class here, but I really want to see Cilan return. I liked him.
In addition, I'd love to see Max reappear, finally old enough to be a Trainer, and his partner is that Ralts he promised to return to!~

I feel like I'm in the underdog class here, but I really want to see Cilan return. I liked him.
In addition, I'd love to see Max reappear, finally old enough to be a Trainer, and his partner is that Ralts he promised to return to!~

Skyleaf, you're not alone. It would be cool for Max to be old enough to become a trainer, and don't get me started on Cilan.

(He's so adorable....)

Back