Which cards to preorder for BREAKpoint?

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Note to mods, I am not sure if this should go in TCG news & discussion or competitive play, move it where you feel it is necessary.

Here's the link to the set list for reference.
http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/01/full-breakpoint-set-list

Here are the cards I am highly considering to preorder, note I am going for cards that will be valuable competitively, not just because they look cool.
And I will only post the names of the websites of where I'm preordering from if asked as that's what I think the ruling boiled down to asides from me not posting links to the websites, just the names of them.

Lastly, I need my total preorder total down to around $35 with S&H as that's my budget, I know it's not much, but it's what I can afford.
Darkrai EX (looks really good with hypno and moon dance film festival/whatever that stadium is called)
Scizor EX
Mega Scizor EX (wow, this card...it...it might as well be a solid metal middle finger that you play against seismitoad, lol.)
Manaphy EX (not the new shaymin EX but still pretty freaking useful)
Emboar EX (not the new ray eels like I was hoping for, but this plus zoroark and bronzong could still be good)
Palkia EX (water type virizion, if I get this I am building Primal Kyogre, because with manaphy EX and Max Elixir the deck becomes a beast.)
1 Espeon EX (one of because it has potential for surprise sniping megas on the field for a single colorless energy, I believe this will be needed in yveltal EX decks as they have trouble koing megas without a stupid amount of energy, but then again Max Elixir is coming out so....)
2-3 Suicune (if I run the water deck with Palkia EX I will need this, I think)
4 Garchomp (2-3 to use 1-2 to trade because this thing is going to WRECK, 160 damage for 2 fighting if thedefending pokemon is an EX, all you need is a fighting stadium and you have 180 to ko every EX that's not called Wailord)
2 Hypno (not immediately useful but it will find its use soon)
2 Zebstrika (3 words, Mega Ray killer)
2-3 All night party/moon dance film festival (this has a lot of promise with the new hypno, I know it won't instantly be figured out, but it just seems good)
8 Max Elixir (new something that basic decks need 4 of to keep up)
8 Time Puzzle (New VS seeker/pokemon catcher, every deck should run 4 because that battle compressor + 2 of these becomes a dual computer search minus the discarding of other important cards)
8 fighting fury belt (new muscle band + hard charm? Something needs to replace muscle band once rotation hits and this will be it, and thus highly valuable)
2 Misty's Determination (it seems like a 1-2 of in some decks)

Soo what do you guys think should or shouldn't be preordered/I could trade for easily that's not an EX?

I'm glad Ho-Oh EX isn't on there
Because I'M the one who's going to nab everyone's Ho-Oh's :)

But really, I see no point to Suicune holo

Definitely look for Time Puzzle, F-F Belt, and Max Elixir.

I'm going to preorder Garbodor if I find for 1.50 each. It's going to be gud no matter what

I'm glad Ho-Oh EX isn't on there
Because I'M the one who's going to nab everyone's Ho-Oh's :)

But really, I see no point to Suicune holo

Definitely look for Time Puzzle, F-F Belt, and Max Elixir.

I'm going to preorder Garbodor if I find for 1.50 each. It's going to be gud no matter what
This for garbodor, the only thing it doesn't stop is mega houndoom (my friend top 8d with it at a cities), and big water, aka palkia, manaphy, primal kyogre as they rely on effects of attacks or ancient traits, oh and night march, because no deck should have a favorable match up against night march.

Back