Which cards do you want to be reprinted?

Which one?

• Delcatty PK/Delcatty EX

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Mew EX (Versatile)

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Absol EX (PK)

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Espeon EX/Umbreon EX

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Scizor EX (UF)

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Shuppet CG remade. Whenever I look at a fun deck to try and make I always stumble upon Banette SW. Then I think, "Damn this would be 100 times better with that old Shuppet."

cessation crystal is all i would want. scizor EX was a NIGHTMARE as i remember it, would make a super fun rogue tho

windstorm, cessation crystal, steven's advice, Double Rainbow Energy, Scramble Energy and crystal beach I hope to be reprinted so much :) bless it that copycat is reprinted in HGSS.
Scoop up and gust of wind I want to, but they are a bit to much broken :). (Think of it, Gyarados with SU and BTS)

Of the above, I'd love to see Mew ex come back. But if it were up to me I'd say ALL with maybe slight changes on the reprints to be less broken/fit today's rules. I've mentioned my desire to bring back all of the old cards into format again to players after I started playing again and the response I got the most is usually either "But that brings in some broken cards!" or "Why would you want them back? They all have such low HP/are weak/are useless anyway." The rules updating/changing should balance out the "broken" stuff but there is always a way around the older "broken" cards, just as there is a way around most new "broken" cards. As for those with little faith in the usefulness of old cards why not let people run them. If they are truly useless, then the concern should be on the part of you, not the potential opponent.
However, if I had to choose some of my favorites to bring back from the past it would be (organized for convenience):
Base Set: Alakazam, Computer Search, Pokemon Trader, Devolution Spray, PROFESSOR OAK, Pokemon Breeder, Scoop Up, Super/Energy Removal, Energy Retrieval, Defender, Full Heal, Pokemon Center, Pokemon Flute, Gust of Wind, Revive
Jungle: Mr. Mime, yeah Jungle didn't have a whole lot of Variety
Fossil: GAMBLER, Ditto, Aerodactyl, Haunter, Muk, Mr. Fuji, Recycle
Rocket: Dark Dragonair, Dark Vileplume, Here Comes Team Rocket!, Dark Muk, Challenge!, Nightly Garbage Run, Goop Gas Attack
Gym Heroes: Rocket's Scyther, Brock, Lt. Surge, Blaine's Quiz #1, Charity, The Rocket's Training Gym, Erika's Perfume, Lt. Surge's Treaty, Secret Mission, Tickling Machine, Blaine's Gamble, Energy Flow, Misty's Duel, Narrow Gym, Trash Exchange
Gym Challenge: Brock's Ninetales, Rocket's Mewtwo, Sabrina's Alakazam, Chaos Gym, Erika's Kindness, Lt. Surge's Secret Plan, Blaine's Quiz #2/#3, Misty's Wish, Max Revive, Misty's Tears, Rocket's Minefield Gym (preferably the errata's one lol), Rocket's Secret Experiment, Sabrina's Psychic Control, Transparent Walls
Neo Genesis: Slowking, Ecogym, Focus Band, Super Energy Retrieval, Time Capsule, Card-Flip Game, Gold Berry, Miracle Berry, Professor Elm, Sprout Tower, Double Gust, Pokemon March, Super Rod, Recycle Energy

I would say DRE (Double Rainbow Energy), it would make Gengar even MORE broken. T1 Poltergeist, oh gosh.

I agree with Dmaster, Windstorm.

Also TPCi isn't going to look at this forum and this thread and listen lol. But this is fun to relive memories I guess.

Soul Seeker said:
Crobat G > Jolteon*, really.
But people who play shuppet would play both of them. Jolteon ex would be nice if they went ahead and made Fuji. That would do wonders for shuppet/other quick donk.

Lou Cypher said:
Castaway
Scott
Power Tree
Houndoom UF
Salamence Ex PK (As a Pokemon Prime?)
Kingdra Ex DF (Same)

Ooo power tree would help SO much...w/ like Blastoise PT and like Great Feraligatr. *sings in a high, angelic voice* "combo!!!"

I said Scizor, cause w/ Special Steels and MD Scizor, you are fast and can hit HUGE against pokemon w/ special energy, and tank w/ the EX and just do big damage.

Here Comes Team Rocket
Base Set Alakazam
Jungle Mr. Mime
Fossil Aerodactyl
Neo Revelations(i think that is the set) Misdreavus
Neo Genesis Sneasel
ALL OF THE BLAINE'S QUIZES

Agent006plus1 said:
Base Set: Alakazam, Computer Search, Pokemon Trader, Devolution Spray, PROFESSOR OAK, Pokemon Breeder, Scoop Up, Super/Energy Removal, Energy Retrieval, Defender, Full Heal, Pokemon Center, Pokemon Flute, Gust of Wind, Revive
Jungle: Mr. Mime, yeah Jungle didn't have a whole lot of Variety
Fossil: GAMBLER, Ditto, Aerodactyl, Haunter, Muk, Mr. Fuji, Recycle
Rocket: Dark Dragonair, Dark Vileplume, Here Comes Team Rocket!, Dark Muk, Challenge!, Nightly Garbage Run, Goop Gas Attack
Gym Heroes: Rocket's Scyther, Brock, Lt. Surge, Blaine's Quiz #1, Charity, The Rocket's Training Gym, Erika's Perfume, Lt. Surge's Treaty, Secret Mission, Tickling Machine, Blaine's Gamble, Energy Flow, Misty's Duel, Narrow Gym, Trash Exchange
Gym Challenge: Brock's Ninetales, Rocket's Mewtwo, Sabrina's Alakazam, Chaos Gym, Erika's Kindness, Lt. Surge's Secret Plan, Blaine's Quiz #2/#3, Misty's Wish, Max Revive, Misty's Tears, Rocket's Minefield Gym (preferably the errata's one lol), Rocket's Secret Experiment, Sabrina's Psychic Control, Transparent Walls
Neo Genesis: Slowking, Ecogym, Focus Band, Super Energy Retrieval, Time Capsule, Card-Flip Game, Gold Berry, Miracle Berry, Professor Elm, Sprout Tower, Double Gust, Pokemon March, Super Rod, Recycle Energy

This guys got the right idea.

Metagross Pk, the ability to get a new hand is awesome and it pwns beedril by doing a possible 280 on them.

Galefail said:
Jirachy DX would be great to have. He was always a personal favorite.

No vote for Pidgeot FRLG?

Some of the Team Rocket Returns trainers would be nice (Rocket's Admin anyone?) There isn't much else besides that really, at least not that I can think of right now.

Thats sure a hit card..

Pretty sure they won't reprint Pokemon EX
(If they do, some card need extra ruling)

To those who say Kadabra....face it, it ain't comein back!
Anyways....good ol' Kingdra (Neo 3)....or the 3 shiny's from Ex: Deoxys (Lati's & Rayquaza).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back