Which Booster Box?

PokeJake

Aspiring Trainer
Hey,
I've decided to buy a Booster Box but I can't decide which one to buy! I would love to get a Delta Species Box because all of the Holon Trainers but I also need some Crystal Guardians cards for my deck.

Which one should i get?

DF. The Chance of having 5 Ex's and 1 Star is More Attractive then just 2 Holon Transceivers.

Buy DF. Even though most of the Holon Engine is in DS, you can get more better cards in DF. Also, if some of the HE would be in PK, then there is a BIG chance of haveng a LM-on format instead of like most people say DS-on. But we don't know what cards does PK have :(:(:(

As we are unaware of which sets will be going out I reckon you should get the most recent box as possible. Seeing as you have not mentioned any DF cards then maybe you should go for CG. Or you could pre-order PK. It might be an idea to wait until we know what cards are in PK because then you might find that the cards you want have been reprinted or you might come up with a better deck idea.

Go Delta Species. Holon Engine is THE most important trainer line in the game. You HAVE to have it if you really want to play a competitive deck (85% are with Holon Engine. Don't argue.). Delta Species is the best buy right now.

Arcanine out.

If buying for right now then DS. If not then DF or pre-order PK.

Just FYI, but from what I've read 2 Holon Transceivers is about the average for a DS box. Don't know if that will matter to you or not.

No dude you should buy pk because people do not know the cards inside the set so there might be even better trainers or pokes to make a deck with.

I really don't think you should go with delta species. If PK does turn out to have rubbish trainers etc then maybe you should buy singles seeing as you get around 2 holon engines per box as somebody said. I reckon DS will go out. If you think about it we will have PK soon and the first DP set might be out at some point. If they made it LM on or HP on that would give us 5-6 sets to play with. Meaning that DS would be likely to go out. But we wont know until nearer the time. If you are still considering DS then at least wait until PK is out. Not long to wait.

I know a lot of people would recommend a DF box but honestly I find the set very boring. I would go with DS. It has a ton of great trainers in it that you will need for your deck more than likely and even though there are delta pokemon, they don't have the ridiculous types that ones from the more recent sets do. I just find it to be an overall better overall set despite the lack of ex cards

Back