whicch pack should i get?

Which pack should i get

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
I am getting two boosters soon and cant make up my mind.I am getting to get 2 of the same booster which one should i get?

It is depand on you on what card you want to get. If you just buy for fun, get HP, the newest set, or else get UF since most of pack you suggested are going rotated out.

Save for a box and buy any set that is from Emerald on(i.e. UF,DS etc.), but don't get Emerald.

RE:  whicch pack should i get?

jayh272416 said:
Get 2 UF and you MAY get Lugia EX :D
[/quote/]

I have a funny story about that lugia me and my friend both got a pack we both got UF well anyway he got lugia EX and he just finished silver and i wanted some eeveelutions and i got a eevee and a Umbreon EX the next day we pllayed each other and we both got ur ex es out he elemental blasted me but then i sent out my Umbreon and beat him before he could start to charge energies again i won that match BTW.

I agree with EX: Unseen Forces. it's the best packet yet (in my opinion). However, if you live in Pakistan or China, you'll get fake cards out of Unseen Forces. Buy some other, if you do live in Pakistan or China...

I say get FR/LG because those pokemon were the ones that started it all.:)

I would again suggest you buying like a box but with different sets. Like, save up enough for 36 boosters and buy like 10 UF 9 DS, etc.

Get what I mean??? That's what I did, and I got 5 EXs and 1 * pokemon doing that.

RE:     whicch pack should i get?

nigafiga said:
cute-mew said:
nigafiga said:
Lord9511 said:
Save for boxes or buy a tin :).
What is a tin?
a box made of tin with around 3 boosters of different sets and with 1 to 2 promos
What are promos?
special cards that can only be obtained trough events or out of boxes
look at the symbol at the bottom of this card:
celebip8py.png

cute-mew said:
nigafiga said:
cute-mew said:
nigafiga said:
Lord9511 said:
Save for boxes or buy a tin :).
What is a tin?
a box made of tin with around 3 boosters of different sets and with 1 to 2 promos
What are promos?
special cards that can only be obtained trough events or out of boxes
look at the symbol at the bottom of this card:
celebip8py.png

Dont like promos...
Because weak attacks and small HP...

Back