Pokemon Where would you live????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddiursa

Pokébeach Strategist.
If you were a pokemon trainer and you could live anywhere in the pokemon world (Kanto, Johto,Orre, Hoenn or Shinou) which town/city would you live in??

I (Because in my dream world am a millionaire lawyer) would have a house/appartment in...

Celedon City, Vermillion City and Sunnyshore City

id live in good old pallet town, i had a dream i was a trainer and i went round every region winning badges it was awesome (and in my dream i started in pallet town)...

Hmmm....I'd live in.....Mahogany Town (same town as the one MOT6K mentioned). That's probably my favorite.

I'd have estates in Sunnyshore, Snowpoint, Hearthiome, the battle frontier, Goldenrod, Blackthorn, Lavender, and Cinnabar. I like those places the best out of all the other cities, because they are so unique and full of activity and have alot to do. Personally I'd get really bored in Pallet, New bark, Little Root, and Twinleaf Town.

Flygon Ruler said:
Personally I'd get really bored in Pallet, New bark, Little Root, and Twinleaf Town.

I agree with that I'd feel lonely if I lived there. And, as I love shopping I could not live without at least 200 shops nearby.

But If I wanted to live somewhere quiet I'd move to pallet town.

Blackthorn City seems so cool to me. When juding show factors, Lavaridge with its hot springs and its looks (Tho you didnt see THAT much of the town) would be a nice candidate for me too. I'd also like Mauville, Goldenrod, Celadon and Veilstone for their gamecorners.

i'd move to viridian city. the pokemon league is just a couple minute's walk away

I'd like to live in Snowpoint because there is no school, Vermilion because of Bill's house so I can get an Eevee then get an Espeon,:p or Lavaridge because of the Hot Springs.

Let's see:

Twinleaf Town--If watched the anime, Dawn lives there
Lavaridge--Hot Springs !
Jublife--Busy, busy city
Goldenrod or Celadon--Game Corners, and I can rack up the Pokemon

That's pretty much it

From the first time I played Pokemon red....
I had a dream to be a pokemon trainer who starts from pallet town and visit all the regions of the pokemon world......TO BE A POKEMON MASTA!!!!!!
yes, I'll live in the kanto region.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From the first time I played Pokemon red....
I had a dream to be a pokemon trainer who starts from pallet town and visit all the regions of the pokemon world......TO BE A POKEMON MASTA!!!!!!
yes, I'll live in the kanto region.

I'd live in either Veilstone(Game Corner's too easy...), Solaceon(Breeding Center), Fallabor(Meteor Falls), or Blackthorn(Dragon Cave).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back