Where can I buy booster boxes and few other things?

SplitHeavens

Aspiring Trainer
I need a lot of you guys' opinions and input on some of these..
I would like to buy a Booster Box, maybe SSHG, but probably not as I have already bought a few of those.

Just a few questions about booster boxes.
How much are you averagely saving by buying those?
The new ones run for about $90 and has 36 packs. So that's about $2.50 each pack. That's about a ~35%(?) discount assuming that they cost about $4 everywhere?
I wish I thought of that before buying 11 booster packs for almost $50 yesterday. >_<!
What is the best place to buy booster boxes?
Would waiting for SSHG-Unleashed be worth it?

And packs come with 5 commons, 3 uncommons, one reverse holo, and one rare.
Does anyone know how reverse holos work?
From what I pulled, it seems that you can get any card as a reverse holo: if it is supposed to be a [standard] holo rare, the card itself is not holo, but instead reversed(which is really dumb, in my opinion and pisses me off); a [standard] rare as a holo(which I think is okay since they can't be holo regardless); a Pokemon Prime/Arceus card also takes up the space for reverse holo(since it's full holo anyway) but the actual rare after it is not holo; an uncommon/common reverse holo.

Does anyone know the statistics or "rules" of them?
Which space does Alph Litograph, Red Gyarados, Legends take up in booster packs?

Where can I get some good deck boxes and sleeves?
I used to own a tin deck box with had the Legendary Birds on them. I'm not a fan of the plastic ones that say Deck Box on them(by Ultra Pro).

As far as sleeves go, where can I get the shiny back ones or the really thin see-through ones?
And possibly some really good quality ones?
I used to play YuGiOh and I had to keep changing them quite often. Also, those sleeves don't fit into Pokemon cards.

Thanks.
And links to sites would be greatly appreciated.

SplitHeavens said:
I need a lot of you guys' opinions and input on some of these..
I would like to buy a Booster Box, maybe SSHG, but probably not as I have already bought a few of those.

Just a few questions about booster boxes.
How much are you averagely saving by buying those?
The new ones run for about $90 and has 36 packs. So that's about $2.50 each pack. That's about a ~35%(?) discount assuming that they cost about $4 everywhere?
I wish I thought of that before buying 11 booster packs for almost $50 yesterday. >_<!
What is the best place to buy booster boxes?
Would waiting for SSHG-Unleashed be worth it?
I bought mine on Amazon, just so it would be shipped more quickly. But I suggest ebay because the prices are cheap.

And packs come with 5 commons, 3 uncommons, one reverse holo, and one rare.
Does anyone know how reverse holos work?
From what I pulled, it seems that you can get any card as a reverse holo: if it is supposed to be a [standard] holo rare, the card itself is not holo, but instead reversed(which is really dumb, in my opinion and pisses me off); a [standard] rare as a holo(which I think is okay since they can't be holo regardless); a Pokemon Prime/Arceus card also takes up the space for reverse holo(since it's full holo anyway) but the actual rare after it is not holo; an uncommon/common reverse holo.
A reverse holo can be any card in the set, except for the big ones like Primes, Arceus, Legends, and Lv.X's of course.

Does anyone know the statistics or "rules" of them? There aren't really any "rules" about Reverse Holos. People just want to have them only because Reverse Holo cards are rarer than the normal card.
Which space does Alph Litograph, Red Gyarados, Legends take up in booster packs?

Where can I get some good deck boxes and sleeves?
I used to own a tin deck box with had the Legendary Birds on them. I'm not a fan of the plastic ones that say Deck Box on them(by Ultra Pro).
Some nearby hobby stores should carry sleeves. If not, then Ebay is your best bet (or any leagues/tourneys, where vendors could sell you some sleeves).

As far as sleeves go, where can I get the shiny back ones or the really thin see-through ones?
And possibly some really good quality ones?
I used to play YuGiOh and I had to keep changing them quite often. Also, those sleeves don't fit into Pokemon cards.
I highly recommend you don't use the shiny back sleeves or the see-through sleeves if you are going to go to tourneys. Shiny-backs are usually reflective, and reflective sleeves are illegal. The see-through sleeves could potentially allow one to see any marks on the back side of the real card, which is illegal.
I forgot the actual name of the kind of sleeves, but I think that people say Dragon Shields (was it?) is a good sleeves company.
YuGiOh sleeves won't fit any Pokemon cards, since they are smaller.

Thanks.
And links to sites would be greatly appreciated.

i suggest http://www.dacardworld.com/

the prices arent super low, but fair, and the shipments are ALWAYS in perfect condition, at least for as many as ive gotten

Back