When will TFEOOAD be released?

Don't be stupid. Of COURSE it'll be released here. To answer your question, Jigglychu, there's no American release date, but the Japanese one is June 29th. We'll most likely get a release date and English name after the release of Crystal Guardians.

RE:  When will TFEOOAD be released?

sceptilerancher said:
hope not
seal and elo w/e markers look pretty stupid. i hope they dont become a major part of the game...
Me too. Keep in mind that there are cards that are released in Japan that never get released in the US. I hope these "marker" cards are one of them.

I like the idea of another change to the game. I like the intense differences we're getting (deltas, holon energy/pokes, react pokemon, these new "counter-using" pokes, ect.) and adds alot of strategy to the game.

maybe november of 06 coz----

the card expansions get expanded each 2-3 month

so may = HP

august = CG

november = furthest ends

i don't hate it, i think it seems cool.

and with the whole TFEOOAD thing, just reduce it to FEOD - furthest ends offense defense. alot easier to memorize.

Arcanine out.

RE:  When will TFEOOAD be released?

Arcanine 274 said:
and with the whole TFEOOAD thing, just reduce it to FEOD - furthest ends offense defense.  alot easier to memorize.
or FE, like WPM does it

OD could also be easier. Offense Defense. doesn't really matter though, but that seems best to me.

I can't wait for it to come out, it seems like a cool set.

Arcanine out.

As long as there aren't lots of Pokemon that utilize either of the new marker attacks then it'll only see gameplay for a little bit of time. I'm a bit worried as well, but not upset about it. I just don't see the need to introduce something like this, but I'll have better opinions on it when I play with it.

I hated Delta Species when it came out, but I came around. Lots of other people still do. Guess what? It doesn't matter what you think. It's a card game, deal with it or don't play. That's how these companies work.

The markers are a part of Tyranitar ex and Gardevoir ex. We probably won't lose a couple ex.

Back