Votes: 6 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • I Dont Know?

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters

Pokemon-Striker

Chino CHolo :] Contact Me on Aim
I want to know when will it end, I think that Daimond and Pearl is the last generation what do you think?

Because Arceus here if you read its description it says

Diamond: It is decribed in mythology as the Pokemon that shaped the Universe with its 1000 arms.

Pearl: It is told in mythology that this Pokemon was born before the Universe even existed.

Since its like the God Pokemon I figure that its the last Pokemon and Pokemon is finally over.

I messed up the Poll this is how suppose to go

Is DP the Last Generation?
Yes for DP is the Last Generation
No for there will be more Genereations
I dont know for ?

I think that theyll make a few more pokemon to make there be 500... either that or there gonna mke up to 100 pokemon... wouldnt that be confusing... BTW your poll doesnt make sense.

i think they will make many pokemon because they make much money with them

No...
Arceus is the reason many people think it's over, but Mew was the Arceus of 1996. Did Pokemon end then? No.
Pokemon WILL end, but Arceus isn't the last.
Besides, that's like Nintendo throwing away a storyline worth billions of dollars. Nintendo has already expressed interest in a 5th Generation, according to some people here.

true, nintendo just think about money and wont stop because rhey get a lot of money by making the cartoon, games, cards...

But its not up to Nintendo wether Pokemon will stop or not its up to Satoshi Tajiri the creator of Pokemon he will decide wether to stop or not. Unless Nintendo here will make their own Pokemon Generation.

Pokemon-Striker said:
But its not up to Nintendo wether Pokemon will stop or not its up to Satoshi Tajiri the creator of Pokemon he will decide wether to stop or not. Unless Nintendo here will make their own Pokemon Generation.

Okay listen as long as it making millions of dollars then their not going to stop making it. Gamefreak and Nintendo will decide if they stop making it. Mew was supposed to have been the ancestor of all the pokemon when red and blue came out but did pokemon end there? No. This wont be the last gen and they will continue making pokemon until its unpopuler.

Diamond and Pearl will not be the last Pokémon games.
As people have said, as long as Nintendo/Gamefreak keep making money from Pokémon, then they won't stop. However, the imagination of the game designers is also a limiting factor in how long Pokémon lives for. If they run out of ideas soon, then there won't be too many more Pokémon games. If they still have bucket loads of ideas left, then Pokémon will continue strongly for a while.
Also, if anyone is interested, someone put a thread up here with the theory of having 1000 Pokémon made, then having Pokémon stop.

Jigglypuff13 said:
Diamond and Pearl will not be the last Pokémon games.
As people have said, as long as Nintendo/Gamefreak keep making money from Pokémon, then they won't stop. However, the imagination of the game designers is also a limiting factor in how long Pokémon lives for. If they run out of ideas soon, then there won't be too many more Pokémon games. If they still have bucket loads of ideas left, then Pokémon will continue strongly for a while.
Also, if anyone is interested, someone put a thread up here with the theory of having 1000 Pokémon made, then having Pokémon stop.

I my self have been to the game freak headquarters in Japan and they said themselves that they already have all of the pokemon they want made and they might even make more but they just wait till each new gen to release the new pokemon.

Pokemon will end when the Pokemon craze dies.

Yep, when they don't make enough money and go bankrupt. :|

It won't.

It's just going to keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going, etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.

Arcanine out.

Bonsly said:
Mew was supposed to have been the ancestor of all the pokemon when red and blue came out but did pokemon end there? No.

Just replying to this quote here, the first generation is obviuosly not going to end in the begining of pokemon Ho-oh makes his appearance and its 2nd generation. In the first movie Donphan appears its a 2nd generation too. For Johto it wont end too when Kecleon makes its appearance in the whirl islands. (if you still remmember) For the 4th generation if you remmember the theme song of Pokemon Advance Battle a Weaville appeared and passed Team Rocket. These Proves that there are still more Pokemon Generation. I was wondering that because the games are based on colors to gems what other type will be better than diamond pearl?

red blue yellow
silver gold crystal
ruby saphire emerald
daimond pearl ?

Theres no way that Pokemon is going to Die any time soon
even if the popularity dies down. The game's will still be in production for a little while.
Take Digimon for example it died years ago after the 3rd season but its still making games.

For P-S: Red Blue Yellow Gold Silver Crystal Ruby Sapphire Emerald FireRed LeafGreen (the two odd balls) Diamond Pearl Opal
For many people here: Oh, Pokemon will die out. It probably will last 20 years more, and that's being EXTREMELY generous. No matter how much we wish it wasn't, Pokemon is based on money. Nintendo doesn't care about lighting the hearts of fans, they care about money. And I don't blame them. When the money isn't being made, then the new Pokemon generation won't be made, either.

Yeh, MCD is right pokemon will eventually die out :(, just like Digimon (the first series of everything is always the best) And eventually in this forum will grow older and say that pokemon is for kiddies when Pokemon Opal and Amthyst (guessing) come out. It's like a whole new cycle going over and over again.

Back