When will misty appear in the annime again?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I am wondering when misty will appear again because we haven't seen her in any episodes since the togepi episodes last year and she appeared briefly with a gyarados and she has not appeared in any episodes since.? I am also wondering if she will appear in future seasons of pokemon?:)

erm,she will appear to reunite with Ash and co. then after a few episode she went back her gym again...I hope she will journey with Ash again in the future episode...

Just after the Hoenn league battle then the big reunition at professor Oak's house...untill the clefairy episode .Are those episode aired already in US?

stop that, you guys are making me jealous. In Belgium they show episodes until the 4th gym of hoenn, then they start all over again (from the start, pallet town)
:(, I feel so sad,:(
Having Misty back would be nice, but I'm still waiting for the episode where togepi evolves :(

Oh ya that is a good episode. Click on my link to go to serebii and click on episode guide. As I recall it is called a togepi mirage or the one above it but go check it out he has very good episode guides as well as pictures of 95 % of them. Oh and she appeared at the end of todays episode after ash realized he had lost to the ghost trainer of the elite four after ariving in veridian city on his way back to pallet town.:)

that was agatha in Viridian gym...don't you know her?that dream eater was really powerfull...I wonder why pikachu can climb that shadow ball?

So,i think Misty will last for 3 episodes...if you had watch the episode guide...

I know her she appears in the elite 4 in FR/LG. I think that is her anyway because it looks like her on my fire red version.:)

When she feels like it:p

She returned in the episode ''Thr righ place at the right Mime.''

Awesome thanks alot because I have been waiting a looooooonnnnggggg time for her to appear again and I hope she goes along with ash again as well as may because I like her too.:)

Just like Cute-Mew, you're making me jealous. Here in Pakistan, they showed it till Master Quest (Season Five) and have been showing Master Quest again and again since like three-quarters of a year!

RE:  When will misty appear in the annime again?

Cerium 2006 said:
Just like Cute-Mew, you're making me jealous. Here in Pakistan, they showed it till Master Quest (Season Five) and have been showing Master Quest again and again since like three-quarters of a year!
Its the 5th time they're showing master quest here in Belgium :(

Wow they sure run that season alot maybe they can't afford the rights to the other seasons yet but it is a good season.:)

Back