• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

When Pigs Fly(mamoswine+flygon)

peddles

Aspiring Trainer
2 swinub la
2 piloswine la
2 mamoswine sf
2 mamoswine g rr

2 trapinch rr
2 vibrava rr
2 flygon rr

2 spiritomb ar
1 uxie la

4 rare candy
4 bebe search
2 prof elm training method
1 pokemon collector
2 prof oaks new theory
4 pokehealer+
2 engineers adjustments
1 luxury ball
2 expert belt
1 emcee's chatter
2 moo moo milk
2 pokemon communication
2 plus power

2 rainbow energy
1 double colorless
3 water
8 fighting

I've been wanting to make this deck for a while now since I found a mamoswine stormfront card. My basic strategy is to utilize and abuse flygons pokebody by supplying him with a fighting energy, I have a free retreat for my mamoswine. Second strategy is to have some mamoswine on the bench. I use some basic level mamoswine to build up my line faster.

The most I can have is 3 on my bench, so attacking with mamoswine sf i can do 60+40 damage for each mamoswine on my bench, so 40x3 120, so yes I can do up to 180, even 200 with him with expert belt. It may be overkill and I think some nice tech pokemon would help out a lot, so I am hoping to get some suggestions on getting this strategy working it's finest.

Seems fun but I suggest you take out:
2 Rainbow
5 Fighting
1 Bebe's
1 Emcee's
Put in:
2 DCE
2 Energy Exchanger
1 Uxie
2 Expert Belt
1 Call NRG

Four DCE is really needed in any deck whose main attacker needs (C)(C) to attack. Energy Exchanger is to get out those DCE. 2 Uxie is draw power and E-Belt is for more damage output. Call is to protect you from donks.

Yea, I really need to get some more dce, just stocked up on collectors, it's my next thing to get I guess. I also need to get more uxie.

Also just wondering, I am still not sure if mamoswine g counts towards mamoswine stormfronts power. Maybe a question better suited for card ruling forums.

Mamoswine g Does not count towards to attack calculation. cause you treat mamoswine g as if that was his name. and mamoswines attack says each mamoswine. not mamoswine g.

Back