BW/BW2 When is the new CoroCoro coming?

Lambcabobs

Aspiring Trainer
The brand new corocoro with info on all the newer pokemon we know of, when will it be leaked and also, what will it contain?

reshiram123

Ultimate Ledgend Collector
RE: So when is the new corocoro coming?

september 15th and it will be leaked around the 10/11th and will have storyline info plus new pokemon

Timeshift

Aspiring Trainer

It will most likely be leaked on or around September 11th, but it doesn't actually come out until the 15th, only 3 days before the games are released. There has been a lack of information for a long time now, and as this is the final issue of CoroCoro prior to the games' release, there will have to be a LOT of information revealed in this one. Think of the information that we know of so far as a small fire in a chemical plant, and the supposedly upcoming information as the huge explosion! ;)

Dragon_Tamer_85

Aspiring Trainer

I would assume that not ALL the information will be revealed in the Japanese Corocoro; though a lot of it should. I do believe, however, that we will have to wait for the games release (two days after my birthday) for all the information on the pokemon games: Black & White.

Though what these people said was correct; you can usually look forward to seeing the issue of Corocoro around the 10th or 11th on this site and on other sites like Serebii.net, though I highly recommend this one cause it's quicker and more accurate.

Tarazuma

Hypno Fangirl

Dragon_Tamer_85 said:
Though what these people said was correct; you can usually look forward to seeing the issue of Corocoro around the 10th or 11th on this site and on other sites like Serebii.net, though I highly recommend this one cause it's quicker and more accurate.

Yeah, I recommend this site for those reasons, and also because it dosen't stupidly have right click disabled like serebii.net, so you can actually save pics if you want >>

Also Pokebeach generally tends to show off more info and material then serebii as well (like those new Pokemon promo vids)

Pokequaza

Aspiring Trainer

Tarazuma said:
Yeah, I recommend this site for those reasons, and also because it dosen't stupidly have right click disabled like serebii.net, so you can actually save pics if you want >>

Also Pokebeach generally tends to show off more info and material then serebii as well (like those new Pokemon promo vids)
Serebii is just very ''protective'' haha. Although you cannot deny it has an amazing accurate and complete Pokedex. So, WPM, if you have some spare time left over? JK.

Tarazuma

Hypno Fangirl

True, serebii is the best source for Pokedex and game info. Also for anime screenshots, but filb.de has more and larger pics (as well as the ability to save them)

I believe filb.de was also the site that leaked the D/P box sprites back in 2006 before the game came out, so maybe that will happen again with B/W before the new corocoro leak *hopes*

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer

In fact, I've been saving all infos & news that have been revealed so far from this site... it even has better official Ken Sugimori art of the new pokémon than Serebii... Bulbapedia also has good art but this site does it really well... The only cool thing Serebii has is pre-release sprites and a page with all the new pokémon listed...

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer

I believe the new corocoro is comming in around sept 11-14 and is called the black document and will contain massive amount of brand new pokemon and the storyline which i cant wait may b we will find out more on tp and reshiram and zekrom since it is part of the storyline;)

Serebii.net

Aspiring Trainer

Dragon_Tamer_85 said:
I would assume that not ALL the information will be revealed in the Japanese Corocoro; though a lot of it should. I do believe, however, that we will have to wait for the games release (two days after my birthday) for all the information on the pokemon games: Black & White.

You do realise Pokebeach has been using the same translators as me and typically I've had the translations up beforehand so therefore it's not faster and certainly not more accurate

Pokequaza

Aspiring Trainer

Metalizard said:
In fact, I've been saving all infos & news that have been revealed so far from this site... it even has better official Ken Sugimori art of the new pokémon than Serebii... Bulbapedia also has good art but this site does it really well... The only cool thing Serebii has is pre-release sprites and a page with all the new pokémon listed...
You do realize that Serebii uses the same official art as on Bulbapedia? At least if I'm right, but I'm very sure I am. Bulbapedia has a white background and therefore making the art seem very smoothly outlined, while Serebii uses a dark background and making the sloppy editing visible, those white parts around the outer lines.

Zalman

Player

Tarazuma said:
True, serebii is the best source for Pokedex and game info. Also for anime screenshots, but filb.de has more and larger pics (as well as the ability to save them)
You can save pictures from Serebii too. Ever heard of Print Screen?
And why did this thread turn into a site war in the first place? :/

Anyway, the new CoroCoro is coming out on the 15th as always, almost. It'll get leaked around the 11th. It should be obvious by now.

RangerX

Hands off my Pokémon!

Serebii.net said:
You do realise Pokebeach has been using the same translators as me and typically I've had the translations up beforehand so therefore it's not faster and certainly not more accurate

Serebii Rocks XD I love both site's the same

I wonder who win in a Pokemon Battle Between you guys I love to see that XDlol
You guys should do it! Serebii Vs PokeBeach XD

Anywhoo i think the Scan will be hear on the 10 or 11 CANT WAIT!!!

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh

Yeah, i can't wait any longer. I want to know what the evolution of Kibago looks like!

NDenizen

Aspiring Trainer

Serebii.net said:

Consider an RSS feed, then.

vaporchu8

Aspiring Trainer

....You guys and your impatient gluttony for CoroCoro. Back in my day, Pokemon was thrown at us with no prior info besides the anime and, in my case, the card game.

I want to find stuff out as well, but I'm actually afraid to find out too much. After all, it is GF's intention to make this a fresh experience...

JacobeTheElf

Future Marine and hopeful Army Ranger

I don't think Corocoro will reveal to much because I think Gamefreak wants us to suffer and get most of the information from the games themselves.

Tarazuma

Hypno Fangirl

Zalman said:
You can save pictures from Serebii too. Ever heard of Print Screen?

Oh, I've known about print screen for over 10 years. However I'm much to lazy to print screen, paste in paint, cut out the pic I want, name and save it, with tons of pictures I SHOULD be able to easily save for free. It's not like serebii.net owns the rights to Pokemon >>

Also there's a loophole in firefox, but it still requires more work then simply right click>save on Pokebeach or Bulbapedia. I also use opera as my primary browser, and I shouldn't have to open up firefox just to save some freakin' artwork.

Anyways, a point was well made about Serebii having the info up faster then Pokebeach. I remember one night in particular some members said "there's new Pokemon on Serebii" and it wasn't until the next day that Pokebeach updated. And I didn't know the translators were the same.

So basically, the sites are the same, except Pokebeach will also show stuff like the promo vids on youtube, and you can freely save the pictures.

vaporchu8 said:
...You guys and your impatient gluttony for CoroCoro. Back in my day, Pokemon was thrown at us with no prior info besides the anime and, in my case, the card game.

I want to find stuff out as well, but I'm actually afraid to find out too much. After all, it is GF's intention to make this a fresh experience...

Hey, it was like that for me too! I've been with Pokemon since 1998 when it came out of nowhere, starting with "Battle Aboard the St. Anne" as a preview ep, and I became an instant fangirl. Gen 3 also came at me out of nowhere, since I didn't have internet at the time.

However, the extreme disappointment of Gen 4 causes me the need to scrutinize every single aspect of this game, (mainly the Pokemon designs) before I buy it. There's been enough shown so far to cause me to buy the games, unlike D/P. However, now I'm hooked on info. I need it all NOW! Especially since the English versions won't be out until next year. It's going to be a painful six months waiting -.-

And even if this new corocoro dosen't reveal much, rest assured there will be leaks after the 18th. Gamefreak wants it to be a fresh experience, but unfortunately that will only apply to Japanese players. If they wanted EVERYONE to have a fresh experience, they'd do a simultanous release of the English version. Someone whoever wants the English release to be a complete surprise would have to stay off all Pokemon related sites for at least 6 months. Who could do that?

Playerking95

Drakeman said:
Yeah, i can't wait any longer. I want to know what the evolution of Kibago looks like!

Kibago's final evo is that mantis onokussu thing :p. Anyway it's out on the 15th but will most likely be leaked in exactly 2 weeks.