What's your playing style?

i play technichal, heal, scoop up, briney, full of warpoint/switch in short gay decks hahahaha

RE:  What's your playing style?

Arcanine 274 said:
i play fast decks and straight beatdown *coughT2cough*

Hit Hard and Fast and SHOW NO MERCY!!!

Arcanine out.

I bet you'll play T2 Arcanine, right?

uh yeah that's what i play. along with t2 cham, zapturndos, t2 yama, flareados, jynxfett. basically anything that is fast, i'll be playing it.

anybody else play T2 all the time?

Arcanine out.

thank god T2 is gonna be rotated! ah saved.....

hey arcanine 274 dont u think plying zapturndos is annoying? in 100 games u do the same thing ( mostly) every time~~~

arcanine_ex said:
Offensive rather than defensive, as I like to build up large amounts of damage fast on the opponent's pokemon.

same thing here.

(TYranitarFReak) said:
thank god T2 is gonna be rotated! ah saved.....

hey arcanine 274 dont u think plying zapturndos is annoying? in 100 games u do the same thing ( mostly) every time~~~
what's wrong with that? just shows that it's working.

I also like decks that hit hard, fast, and deadly. LBS, Mew-tric, and of course T2.

Arcanine out.

Swoop! may be rotated, but people will still try and use T2. Don't think that it is gone quite yet...

I like decks that can build up enrgy fast, and good offensive(high attack) pokemon preferred. I dont mind bad side effects on attacks as long as it does the damage, i also like pokepower/body that can help me build up energy. 2 pokemon ex's preferred. I dont like to use decks with 3 ex's, hates decks with 4ex's, its a waste.

Back