What's your favorite card(as in art, and effect)?

I have a little collection of cards of artwork.... i like all those that weredrawing by Koiki Souitou... are my favorites....

Kouki Saitou, Atsuko Nishida and Kagemaru Hinemo.. awesome artists.

Favourite illustration for me is probably LM Lileep or UFO Houndour.

Favourite card is Scizor ex... nice illustration too.

I love the Raikou* picture. I think that LM has some of the best artworks in a LONG time. UF had some good artworks too.

I like the special holo treatment that the Shining cards from Neo: Destiny got. I also like the holo treatment for the δ-type monsters.

As far as artwork goes, I really like the holo Ho-oh from Neo: Revelations. It doesn't get much more colorful than that.

my favorite card is lugia ex because it has a awsome picture and do 200 damage although i dont have it.

I think the skitty from Legend Maker. Why? Here's how.
1. Come on! MEGA-cute!
2. It's my favorite pokemon.
3. It's powers=sweetness. Other skitties: suck. But this one: it even helped me in a tournament!
4. 2 words:Important Errands. Searching your deck for a react energy is awesome! (Especialy in decks that heavily use react energy.)

just the plain old ordinary mew, not the mew ex, he can change it's type and do 50 damage, and he's sooooooooooooo cute

In art only, more or less in order of preference.

Gyovanni's Nidoking/ Houndoom (Neo 3)/ Sabrina's Alakazam/ Dark Machoke/ Dark charizard/ Dark Feraligatr/ Sabrina's Hypno/ Sabrina's gaze/ Giovanni's last ressort/ Blaine's last ressort, from the old times.

The recent ones: Machoke (LM)/ Tentacruel (LM)/ Dark sandslash/ Ninetales ex/ Suicune ex/ Dark Slowking/ Dark Marowak/ Rocket's entei ex/ Dark Tyranitar(spinning tail one)/ Mr. Briney's compassion/ Exp.All (I liked the idea of the helmet!)

Not my intention to be off topic, but the... most akward card in art I find now is Jolteon ex. (I mean, Jolteon looked much like an ugly rat! -- personal opinion) I guess it's because it's different from the drawn jolteon I am accostumated with. Not that this is bad, just a matter of getting used to.

Back