Ruling Whats the next format? DS getting cut?

Kakusu

Aspiring Trainer
Any news on this years cut? whats the new format for september? Cutting DS could mess things up... maybe a 3 set cut?

at this stage it lloks like deoxys,emerald and unseen forces are gone. if they go by what promos they have released as well, pop 2 and 3 will cycle too.

You can be sure that DX, EM and UF are going out. DS is on the line. I feel LM is safe. I personally hope DS will go away, so that people will have to think outside of the Holon box.

thats the problem right now, i think ds isn't going anywhere this year but there will be a huge cut next season

Look at it. Usually there were 4 sets cut each year. Past year there were 3. Going on that, its safe to assume that there will be a 3 or 4 cut. So UF and all earlier WILL be out. DS is just the doubt. While the leave of DS won't kill the Delta decktype, it does force players to look into other trainers to replace the ever-popular transciever. Scott? Castaway? Stuff like that will see more play.

Lou Cypher said:
You can be sure that DX, EM and UF are going out. DS is on the line. I feel LM is safe. I personally hope DS will go away, so that people will have to think outside of the Holon box.

I could only hope DS will be cycled out, will actually leave me looking forward to something. Though I'll truly miss UF, the set still has me nostalgic for when G/S was release; good old middle school days.

I'm rooting for both DS & LM to stay in format but I strongly suspect that at least one of them is going to go and logically DS would be the one if they cut the oldest 4.

Back