Whats the metagame in your area?

Woody

Hello Friend!(+,-)
I haven't gone to cities yet but I was wondering what the meta was. Please identify what state(or country) your in and how certain decks did.Thanks:)

Well, usually in Malaysia, people use their own strategies for their own decks. (At least in my area) But some of them use archetypes. I've seen Meta-Nite before, Mewtric and others.

There was a list that explained all of the archtypes, but in my area I've seen flygon varients, Tyranitar, flymance, raieggs, no mewtric so far, a few original decks. And apprently SD is high up on Metanite decks, everyone uses those here.

Mew EX said:
There was a list that explained all of the archtypes, but in my area I've seen flygon varients, Tyranitar, flymance, raieggs, no mewtric so far, a few original decks. And apprently SD is high up on Metanite decks, everyone uses those here.
SD? You mean Rai/Eggs (Delta if that's what you call it)?

Arcanine out.

Well where I am I see Metanite,Bannete ex, Gardevoir ex D, and Flygon ex D. Also some Mewtric.

here in small little Belgium I have noticed that a lot of people like to play rogue, which I find a good thing, but now people from the Netherlands can participate in our big tournaments, and they like all play raieggs o_O

I don't, I play Mercury >.<

By the way, you don't happen to go to the CC in Gent tomorrow, would you?

Don't know yet...but from what i've seen..its LBS,Rai/Eggs & Meta-nite here in jersey & some Flygon ex d & T-Tar ex d....

I hope my Latinaitor can compete:(

We play pur own dekcs o0ver here. oh. one with Metanite!

What is Reyeggs?
What is Mewtrick?

Scipio said:
I don't, I play Mercury >.<

By the way, you don't happen to go to the CC in Gent tomorrow, would you?
I am
anyhow, wow, you must be one of the few then, I saw too many raieggs at CC in Brussels, and none of the where in Belgian hands
anyhow, maybe I'll meet you there

Prolly. I kind of stand out of the crowd. I'm the tall dude in black jacket with a black cap ;)

And I don't play it because I never even seen the deck. Gent will be my first CC.

Rickraptor77 said:
Don't know yet...but from what i've seen..its LBS,Rai/Eggs & Meta-nite here in jersey & some Flygon ex d & T-Tar ex d....

I hope my Latinaitor can compete:(
LBS? You haven't switched to the new format?

There are VERY few rogue decks in my state. Which is good, cause then you know how to beat the decks.

Arcanine out.

I rarely see people using the same type of deck in my area. The deck that most people use competitively in my area are base around psychic pokemons, but the one that I saw the most often are Sceptile decks, I guess.

I blame this on the lack of competitive players here though. =(

Arcanine 274 said:
There are VERY few rogue decks in my state.  Which is good, cause then you know how to beat the decks.

Arcanine out.

Mainly because I'm the only one in the state with a creative mind for decks. =)

Yeah California is so very unoriginal. Land of where everyone can buy everything and anything. Price= value, so if a deck has Artchtypes worth lots of money, it must be good, right? That's the philosophy, so players like myself usually build counter decks or something like that.

Back