Help what's the deal with the monthly tournament

TigerZord14

Aspiring Trainer
i have been on the 1st page for the monthly tournament at least twice now. i have filled out the thing and have been denied participation each time, and i am tired of it. it's supposed to be 1st come 1st serve but i have never gotten in. this system needs to be changed or fixed, as i feel cheated and unfairly denied a spot

You might want to pm PMJ and discuss this with them. I believe they can shed some light on it, plus they are the one organising the event.

Agree with Kenrad, PMJ will know the answer better than any of us.
As per my understanding, if you can't get a spot due to lack of space, when you sign up for the next month's tournament you should mention that you couldn't participate last time because of that and you will have priority.

Do you not promise to make 3 post in the following month pretty sure that's a requirement and if you break the promise you get in trouble

To give you my quick insight; PMJ is stickler for rules as those keep things in place and easier for his system.

To register, copy and paste these questions unedited into a post below and include your answers. Anyone who fails to follow this simple instruction will not have their signup honored (premium members excluded).

In looking at your registration post- you answered the questions- but didnt follow what the rule tells you to do.

I do believe the first post you put up is really more of a test than anything - a test of how well each player can follow directions. Once you're in, there are many more directions we all need to follow in order to make the organizer's life easier.

To give you my quick insight; PMJ is stickler for rules as those keep things in place and easier for his system.

To register, copy and paste these questions unedited into a post below and include your answers. Anyone who fails to follow this simple instruction will not have their signup honored (premium members excluded).

In looking at your registration post- you answered the questions- but didnt follow what the rule tells you to do.

It did clearly say in the posting that it needed to copy and pasted unedited. Reading every part of whatever you're doing and following those instructions is very important. I have lost many points on exams or papers because I did not do a header correctly, or did not bubble one portion correctly. And it happens in the real world. Really try to read the instructions and follow them correctly.

Agreed. There is a lot of information in the initial post and you do have to read it all fairly carefully. The tournament is free, so PMJ and pokebeach are allowed to keep the rules as strictly as they want. If you ever want to definitely get into the tournament PMJ will disregard all of the rules if you have a subscription. It's not free any longer, but then you don't have to be as careful with the rules.

Back