Pokemon what's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

furiouswildcat

Aspiring Trainer
so now that they made the selection of pokemon even bigger and it seems that they have thought just about everything, what do you think should be next? they abiously based pokemon on real animals and around legendary mythilogical creatures/ things and it seems like they are running out of options before pokemon ideas seem to start getting a little bit to repetitive . so what do you guys think should be next? what type of animals or mythilogical creatures should they revolve there next generation around ? which pokemon should have new evolutions or variations? what new types?

** i really like the eve evolution line so i think that they should create more . they already have almost every type so all i think they are missing is a metal , flying, and maybe a ghost type. a dragon type eve whould also be cool but i realy dont know how they would explain the process of there evolutions. besides that i really cant think of anything else if they would deside to make a next generation of pokemon. the only animals or insects that are left to base pokemon on i think could only be a roach or an ant and after that they would have to combine two or three animals and things into one . they would have to start combining dogs and fungi , fish and birds , mushrooms and snails , or a chicken with a pig.cant think of anything else .

what else can you guys think of?

Does dusclops ring a bell.

Maybe a platyapus. Thats a random a strange animal that they have not made a pokemon of yet.(I dont think.)

Make a hydra, like an evo of Gyarados, with six heads, it would looks freaky but would be strong to boot

Not all pokemon are based on animals. They could make them based on stuff other that animals, and they have repeated the same animal idea twice. (i.e. Seel, Spheal)
Dolphin, Tiger?, Albatross, Hedgehog... there's plenty to choose from

For Eevee here's how the evolution line could continue

Ghosteon--evolves with Dusk stone (Ghost)
Mageneon--evolves with trade & Metal Coat (Steel)
Plaineon--evolves from Eevee at Level 35 (Normal)
Fighteon--evolves with trade & Macho Brace (Fighting)
Bugeon--evolves with Grass Stone (Bug)
Rockeon--evovles from Eevee at Level 30 if you have a Graveler in party (Rock)
Groundeon--evovles from Eevee at Level 30 if you have a Dugtrio in your party (Ground)
Flighteon--evolves with trade & Sharp Beak (Flying)

I think I got all of the Eevee-loutions they haven't found yet

Dolphin: Gorebyss
Hedgehog:Shaymin

What if they came up with a set of Pokemon modeled after desserts?
A banana split, a cookie, JELLYBEANS!!!!

no lionfish
no zebra
no dolphin ( lanturn and gorebyss are not dolphins)
and many more animals still missing..

then....there would by gryffins, unicorns, ogres, elves, mythical creatures..or maybe pokemon based on the zodiac signs (why not? :D)

It seems like they have started mixing older pokemon together. For example: Blastoise + Venunsaur = Torterra.

Blockel said:
It seems like they have started mixing older pokemon together. For example: Blastoise + Venunsaur = Torterra.

Don't revive dead threads. You can discuss new Pokemon in The Future Games Speculation Thread.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back