What we want/hope to see at worlds?

banettewilldestroyallofyou

Aspiring Trainer
This thread is for people to say what they want to see played at worlds this year. I would personally want bandoom/speedban to go far at worlds and really think it will.

Infernecatty will be great. Some people may want to go with MetaNight, since it is the last season to play it. I feel bad for all thouse previous deck Archetypes, such as Ludicargo, MetaNight, Flariadoes, ect. They are being forgotten because of all thouse new ones, such as Infernecatty, Mario, Amphy variants.

Delta2 should really go far. It just needs a good player to play it. Good matchup against ape,50-50 at least against flygon(I personally am 3-0 against it in organized play, and my sis 2-1)

Both Metanite and Flytech will be swamped by a rogue/unknown deck. Preferably Charizard d or a Delcatty ex deck (not Infercatty, of course). Rogues will take over at least 4 spots in the top 16. Well, that's what I hope. And Ray ex d will be the favoured delta tech.
That would make my day, I hate Metanite and Flytech. >_>
Bandoom/Speedban will get far yeah, it's a cool deck. I hope Ludicargo gets far too, gotta love it. <_<

i wanna see some no-name kid from a small country come in, who everyone expects to go last or low rating, with a whole new deck thats rarely used, but he made some changes to, and make the top 16 :D

Probably the same as Dax-lock..create an army of fanboys and then sell the cards needed to make it to them for massive profit. xP

LOL! Wow.

krucifier, I'm hyping about meltdown? Heck no. You are crazy. I do not even know what's in. Like I care about meltdown. It might have chance to win worlds. Like I said, MIGHT. Yes, I'm hyping about Dax-Lock because its a real deck. I'm just saying meltdown will win worlds. And do you see me hyping about it? I believe NOT! -_-

2nd, stealthangel667, you are wrong. Dax-Lock is a real deck. Maybe I should sell the decklist on ebay to make me some profit! I'm not gonna sell any of my cards for profit unless its rotated. But let you know that Dax-Lock is real. I wouldn't be joking about it....

Pokeric, I've no idea what's in meltdown. I'm not going to the worlds so why do I want to know.

^vague.. empol x

top cut @ worlds will probably see: speed spread, salamence ex(im sry i mean meltdown), no ape, r-gon, a banette or 2, lucarilutions and random rogue stuff

Back