What Unused Dual Types Do You Want to See in Pokemon Sun and Moon?

Hey, even then it's still progress. Think of it like this- I've been working on a story I want to make into a series of some sort for the last four years now, it's been a huge passion project of mine. It's been a slow burn of ideas really, but every day when something new gets developed or I figure out some way to improve the plot or the characters it's a win. Hell, I'm back to the drawing board on it for the 6th time already, but new things develop out of it, so I think every little thing counts.

I do really like the ideas of the Reuniclus and Gothitelle variants. I think the pastels could easily be really aesthetically pleasing.

The pastel goth aesthetic is something I enjoy (although I've never worn it and probably never will), and I love the idea of a regional variant Gothitelle being based on a different sort of goth style. I'm a bit at ends with other changes to make - it'll probably be a pink-white colour and I don't want it to just be a recoloured Gothitelle. I wasn't certain on Psychic/Fairy - I also think Psychic/Dark has its merits, but I don't know if that would really fit well, and since its counterpart Reuniclus is getting a secondary type I want them both to have one.
I actually think for my regional variants I might just use a random Pokemon generator or something to pick out several Pokemon and go from there.

The pastel goth aesthetic is something I enjoy (although I've never worn it and probably never will), and I love the idea of a regional variant Gothitelle being based on a different sort of goth style. I'm a bit at ends with other changes to make - it'll probably be a pink-white colour and I don't want it to just be a recoloured Gothitelle. I wasn't certain on Psychic/Fairy - I also think Psychic/Dark has its merits, but I don't know if that would really fit well, and since its counterpart Reuniclus is getting a secondary type I want them both to have one.
I actually think for my regional variants I might just use a random Pokemon generator or something to pick out several Pokemon and go from there.
I feel like regular Gothitelle would have been more fitting of Psychic/Dark in all honesty. Psychic/Fairy definitely works with the kind of style you're going for (Though you could argue for Dark/Fairy but that might be changing up what Gothitelle is too much. Depends on if you want to keep their psychic typing or not).

I feel like regular Gothitelle would have been more fitting of Psychic/Dark in all honesty. Psychic/Fairy definitely works with the kind of style you're going for (Though you could argue for Dark/Fairy but that might be changing up what Gothitelle is too much. Depends on if you want to keep their psychic typing or not).

Psychic/Dark was partially because I have a love for the juxtaposition of a more 'cutesy' (I don't really think thats the right word for Gothitelle but you get the idea) design, but the actual mon having a mean temperament. But I might just save that for another Pokemon where I could really play that aspect up, since it feels a bit forced on this Gothitelle.
Although now I've said that - I might actually make it Fairy/Psychic - even though technically there is not any real difference, I'd like to make its Fairy aspects a lot more prominent than its Psychic ones.

Psychic/Dark was partially because I have a love for the juxtaposition of a more 'cutesy' (I don't really think thats the right word for Gothitelle but you get the idea) design, but the actual mon having a mean temperament. But I might just save that for another Pokemon where I could really play that aspect up, since it feels a bit forced on this Gothitelle.
Although now I've said that - I might actually make it Fairy/Psychic - even though technically there is not any real difference, I'd like to make its Fairy aspects a lot more prominent than its Psychic ones.
Sorry I didn't respond for a while-I will just say though, feel free to link me the thread whenever it goes up or just to message me about ideas/concepts you've got. I'm always willing to provide some feedback! (And with this quarantine I might as well have something to do anyways, lol.)

Back