Collecting What UK Retail are selling Sun and Moon Packs?

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
So I want to nip into town tomorrow to pick up a couple of boosters, but I can't find any shops online (argos, tesco, whsmith) that seemingly sell them, at least online (I want to buy in store).

Has anybody bought any in any UK shops yet?

My local WHSmith's sell them in store as I purchased two from there yesterday. Although it can vary, sometimes they don't have any in. Depends on location as where I am a new Toys'R'Us opened up at the end of last year in town who also sells them. Argos sell them but I think its some sort of random pack deal depending on what stock they have, you get 3 packs and a promo card which you can reserve and then collect in store.

Given how so many places have shut down in recent years there's not a massive amount of places to buy them from directly. If Woolworths was still here I'd imagine they would be one of the places selling them in store as well.

Game in Westfield have them, but not at all in Ealing. Then again, Ealing has a toy shop and Waterstones that stock them WHSmith do as well. When I collected english cards I never found them to be sold at a good price.

My local WHSmith's sell them in store as I purchased two from there yesterday. Although it can vary, sometimes they don't have any in. Depends on location as where I am a new Toys'R'Us opened up at the end of last year in town who also sells them. Argos sell them but I think its some sort of random pack deal depending on what stock they have, you get 3 packs and a promo card which you can reserve and then collect in store.

Given how so many places have shut down in recent years there's not a massive amount of places to buy them from directly. If Woolworths was still here I'd imagine they would be one of the places selling them in store as well.

I remember my local WHSmith not selling them, but had a look in there today and they have two huge booster box on display so picked up a booster. I got impatient last night and ended up buying 4 packs for £13 tho online.

Argos are a mixed bag for me, they sell some really random products. I wanted the Pikachu EX box they have, but when they brought it down it was an Ash Greninja box, annoying ha.

Game in Westfield have them, but not at all in Ealing. Then again, Ealing has a toy shop and Waterstones that stock them WHSmith do as well. When I collected english cards I never found them to be sold at a good price.

My booster pack was £4, so not a bad price. Some places do whack up the prices tho, Argos sell promo packs for £5.50 now.

Back