BW/BW2 What type of pokemon will fill the pokedex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toybox

Aspiring Trainer
The 4th Gen was a big disappointment when half of the Pokemon were bugs.. I'm hoping for something new and cool.. Last gen they only had 4 Fire Pokemon I'm hoping they really add lots of fire.. Since the legends are fire/electric/dragon could this mean more of those type of Pokemon? I really hope so. ;D
What are your thoughts ? What kind of Pokemon would you like to see and what kind do you expect ?

welllllll we have a pokedex forum, and i thinkkkk we can discuss this there but not sure soooo

i want fire/electric/ dark and dragon and wouldnt mind GOOD ice types

The fire types are still quite limited this time sans legendaries. I was kinda hoping Wargle was a fire type though...

Well, I was hoping for fire but I was reading the Pokedex and theres lots of dragons.. So thats even better :D
Especially the grey Ice one.. Sounds cool,

No new types. Not going to happen this generation and i hop it will never happen. Nothing left to add.
Light-psychic type, even says so (plus light screen etc) Also a combination of fire and electric since they both bring light and energy.
Some thing else dumb like....
sound-normal(loudred, chatot, hypervoice)
magnet-stl/elc pointless
heart-how silly and good is justice(fgt)
cyber-only one that barely stands a chance. Would still be stl/elc though.
We already no the amount of typings right? Maybe we can merge a few, the same way zekrom counts as a dragon and electric.
Personally i really care about the pokemon with new typings we no but havent seen. Fighting/dark lizard, dark/drqagon hydra, dark/steel poweranger etc.

Im hoping ice,ghost,and fire fill the dex because those types always seem neglected (just noticed barely any poisen :(

Water need to be maintaned. I want a few to populatte the seas, but dont go overbored. I want maybe 5 different pokemon in each body of water. Want to see some balance for the gyms. There will be a few new electric types and probably some steel to. The desert needs maybe 1 or 2 more pokemon.

I want the least amount of water types out there. They have it easy. Gets the most HMs, better typings, and starters that are always the best route. I would like to not have water types force fed down my throat this time. It's been a huge issue in Gen 3-4.

I'm hoping something will use the elemental stones again ...only pikachu and eevee use the thunderstone

it seems to me that there is a pattern in this gen: a lot of bug types, and even more pokemon with high attack and/or low speed
who else has their team picked out already?

Tsutaja
Mole man
Polar Bear
Wargle
Denchura (since Kuru isn't in white >_< )
Gigasiu for the Pokabu lovers looking at this team in a smug light.

Well, we know everything now, so I don't think this thread has much purpose anymore. You did get your wish of more fire types, though!

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back