BW/BW2 What type of new pokeball do you wanna see in 5th Gen?

Darkrai_Shadowforce

ダークライ影力
As the title says,

I want to see a:

Light Ball: 3x catch rate in broad daylight. Works well with Sunlight.
Pyscho ball: works well on psychic pokemon.

How about you?

I would like to see a Sand ball or Earth Ball (x3 catch rate on ground and rock types), mini ball (works better on smaller pokemon) large ball (opposite effect against mini ball) Torch, Zap, Aqua, and Grass ball (works on cooresponding types) and Legend ball (although it may NEVER happen, Works better on stronger/legendary pokemon)

Darkrai_Shadowforce said:
Light Ball: 3x catch rate in broad daylight. Works well with Sunlight.
the Light Ball sounds cool.
but since there is a Dusk Ball,wouldn't they call it a Dawn Ball?

Maybe a Forest Ball, that has a higher catch rate in wooded areas, or when using Headbutt?

Or a Cage Ball, that works better on Flying types.

i think balls for certain types would be cool

dark ball
thunder ball
aqua ball
poison ball
flame ball

etc.

I think there should be a Legend Ball. You know, a Poke Ball that works better on Legendary or rare Pokemon.

^Yea. That would be a nice ball.
Perhaps a ball that woks better in Forest areas, or when in mountain areas.

I want a Leaf Ball. Good for catching Grass and Ghost types.

imsocool4321 said:
id like a pokeball that has a 100% catch rate.... they could call it the.... masterball!

there isn't a ball like that yet *sarcasm*

I'd like an Exp. Ball. It gives 10% of there total experience to the Pokemon caught, and all Pokemon used to catch it.

UltimatePokemon said:
The only thing i want in this gen. is a water and ghost type because those are my favourite types.

Net Ball = good for Bug and Water Types!

Could someone give a list as to what pokeballs already exist and their uses (in all games) so that we can see what has already been made and what hasn't. I for one cannot remember all of the pokeball variations.

I would love a fly ball, i wish it would have wings on the sides that can allow it to soar through the air faster. Here are the lists of Pokeballs,

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokeballs

Playerking95 said:
I would love a fly ball, i wish it would have wings on the sides that can allow it to soar through the air faster. Here are the lists of Pokeballs,

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokeballs

Thank you for the link. That really helped me.

Well before I go into what pokeball I'd like to be created, I thought I'd list which ones are gonna be in BW.

Poke
Great
Ultra
Master
Quick
Time
Nest
Net
Timer
Repeat
Premier
Dusk
Heal
Dive
3-4 new ones

and of course park, safari, and cherish balls.
The pokeball's from gen3- to gen4 seem the best, to me anyways. Including them into BW would benefit many.

As to new pokeballs, I presume there will be from 3-4. Here are some ideas-

1.Forest ball- Doesn't have to be called this, but a pokeball that could help capture pokemon in forests would be really beneficial.

2.Double ball or Duo ball- Something that could allow us to capture both pokemon if we were to run into 2 wild pokemon. It could be that you could only do such a thing if you had these pokeballs on you.

3.Exp. ball- As someoned mentioned earlier, a pokeball that could give the captured pokemon shared experience would be quite interesting.

It seems as though we seem to be thinking of similar ideas, wonder what GF has up their sleeves.

One pokemon type has been neglected that can burn these things, the fire type. So:
Heatproof Ball: Works well with Fire, does not work well with Ice.
Just something random:
Iron Ball Ball: Works well with Steel types, does not work well with lighter pokemon.

Back