Help What to pick from

itztal

Aspiring Trainer
Being a newer player I wanted to focus on a deck that won't be terribly affected by the rotation but also be competitive. I've heard mixed feelings on both M mew and M ray. In was hoping to get some advice on picking one or the other. Thanks

If you were stuck on a Mega deck, Mega-Mewtwo. Ray is getting rotated 100%. If you want a deck that's not getting rotated, but also isn't falling out of meta, I'd look into Garbador from Guardians Rising, or even Volcanian EX from Steam Siege.

Sweet. We are talking about the non ex/gx dude right? Sorry..just want to make sure I'm not going crazy. I have pulled a couple of them
So this would be a good start for me. Is this deck also good in the current/ future meta?

Sweet. We are talking about the non ex/gx dude right? Sorry..just want to make sure I'm not going crazy. I have pulled a couple of them
So this would be a good start for me. Is this deck also good in the current/ future meta?
If you're talking Garbador, then yes, good now, good for a while. He has an attack that is VERY hard to power creep. so he'll be good for a while, and depending on how you build it, kind of cheap too. The only expensive cards are the Tapu-Lele's and Shaymins.

I ordered some of the main pieces but they're main trainers for all decks. I was lucky enough to pull a secret lele as well. But after s little bit of looking around I do have a portion of main parts of the deck most people are playing. Though why does it matter which trubbish you play. I've noticed all are using the break one.

To be totally honest, its doesn't matter. People play the break one because in very small situations, you actually have to attack with it, and it's the better attacker.

Back