BW/BW2 What starter will you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would choose either tsutaja, or mijumaru, because their evos are cool and i usually choose grass or water types as my starters.

I really couldn't decide which starters I wanted want to go with so I decided to fall back on my old system:

I'd get both games so one friend can play one while I play the other. After beating the E4, we'd switch. At that time, I'd pick a different starter than the one I used before.

I think I'm gonna go with Pokabu and then Mijumaru. :3

Pokabu. The last fire Starter I chose was Charmander in LG... Unless I get both, then I will get Pokabu and Mijumaru :D

I'm picking mijumaru. Because Pokabu and are not my type. Well Tsutaja is extremely overrated. They tried to make a cooler version of Treeko, but failed. Pokabu just looks stupid imo.

OH my god I hate Mijumaru, it's soooooo ugly!!! But that's my opinion, I want Tsutaaja. It reminds me of Treecko, who I chose in my Ruby Version and got a shiny at my first time. (No lies! I was literally 6 YEARS OLD! I didn't even know what a shiny Pokemon was then!AND IT WAS A GIRL!! Want proof? PM me)

I think I will choose Mijumaru. When it was introduced, I don't like it, but I guess he will become a very good Pokémon. Also, I've always choosen the water Starters, and I will continue in this way.

I will still choose Pokabu. I'm fond of Fire starters since generation 1 with Charmander.

I love Fire type pokemon, but this will not work on Reshiram, Zekrom is too cool to pass by!

Haha, I'm re-looking over this again
I'm not entirely sure which one I am going to pick, I really want to see the final evos

But now I'm thinking of the Grass starter :/

ive always started with the fire starter but so far its looking like ill pick tsutaaja, im not quite sure yet cuz ill have to see their final forms

I normally always pick the fire type but I'm going with the Sea Otter Mijumaru. I have a feeling it will be a Water/Fighting type so I want it!

Whichever starter I pick will depend on its final evolution. So I have yet to really decide on one.
So far I like the grass snake the most.{G}

im getting both games so im gonna pick maybe mijumaru and pokabu just cause i dont like the starters everyone picks like cyndaquil but i still piked him in heartgold lol

StellaTheSneasel said:
OH my god I hate Mijumaru, it's soooooo ugly!!! But that's my opinion, I want Tsutaaja. It reminds me of Treecko, who I chose in my Ruby Version and got a shiny at my first time. (No lies! I was literally 6 YEARS OLD! I didn't even know what a shiny Pokemon was then!AND IT WAS A GIRL!! Want proof? PM me)

Are you kidding mijumaru is so cute i want to eat it um, it's s omnomnomable. I'm so choosing Mijumaru.

We already have a thread for this: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=76033

Wow that got bumped so low because of new threads...We only need one anyway.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back