BW/BW2 What starter will you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go with Tsutarja on this gen, I'm thinking. Mijumaru looks like it has too much going on for me to take a liking to it, but it's evo looks more... developed, structured to me. It looks like I can kind of tell where it's going, and it looks like a good direction. Pokabu looks cool, too, and I'm dying for an evo leak so we can determine which direction it's going (unlike the disappointingly unclear Tsutarja evo.).

Overall, this is shaping up to be a good generation for the starters!

I have to go with Tsutaaja by default. Sorry, but Pokabu just looks....meh. I want to see their evolutions before really deciding. Mijumaru looks awesome, so for now, he is 2nd.

it depends on the final evos for me (and I predict it will change most of you guys minds when they are released.)

Bippa201 said:
You can probably tell what I'm picking based on my avatar and usertitle. *wink wink*

Speaking of which, you might wanna change that "<---" To a "V" XD

I've always started with the Fire type.
But I fell in love with Smugleaf. So it may be different this time around...
But then again, it all depends on if I like their final evolutions as well.

Well if the rumors are true and Tsutaaja is a grass/dragon then i would definetly consider it , but i have always stayed loyal to the water starters....

Ice_Master said:
Well if the rumors are true and Tsutaaja is a grass/dragon then i would definetly consider it , but i have always stayed loyal to the water starters...

Quite unlikely to be a Grass/Dragon. If so, then rejoice Ice type Pokemon, for you have something to own completely. But, im not saying that its impossible. Possible, but unlikely.

Charmander is a reptile just like Tsutaaja.
We did get a charizard.
Maybe we'll get something like that again?

Hmm... it'll be hard to choose without seeing the final evos first. After all, it's their forms (and their types) that I'll have for most of the game.

If we get a really cool Otter-like water-type, I'm tempted to choose that one. Although, I'll probably see what pokemon are available early in the game, devise a team, and pick the starter that best suits after that. :)

I'm hoping that Tsutaaja evolves into either Grass/Flying (I can't remember where this typing rumour came from?) or Grass/Dragon (unlikely).

As long as it doesn't become Grass/Poison, he will be my first choice (pending any horribly ugly final evolutions... xD)

ill chose charaizard ftwww i donr care if i have to use codebearakesr or not XDDDD hes my favorite in tha anime because of anime i never knwe poekomsn!

I'm going with Tsutaja.

No real reason, he's just the grass starter, and I've always gone grass. Not gonna change soon. =P In my opinion, the fire starter just doesn't compare. And this generation, for SOME REASON there's only a grass and fire starter... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back