Discussion What Stadium to Play in Trevenant?

FoxKin45

Centipede / Eyepatch
Right now most decks are playing Laser/Bank with Trevenant but I am already working on lists for the Xy-On format and I am curious about which stadium you guys would play. Right now im personally deciding between Training Center or Dimension Valley. If you have a better idea please tell me!

Dimension Valley is probably the best Stadium to run, post-rotation. Particularly if you have other Psychic attackers.

I personally wouldn't run Training Center because, when I use lock decks, I generally try to avoid giving my opponent chances to get around the lock. Even the bonus 30 HP could mean the difference between winning a game and letting your opponent top-deck a Lysandre. But, this of course depends on what other Pokemon you're using.

Dimension Valley is probably the best Stadium to run, post-rotation. Particularly if you have other Psychic attackers.

I personally wouldn't run Training Center because, when I use lock decks, I generally try to avoid giving my opponent chances to get around the lock. Even the bonus 30 HP could mean the difference between winning a game and letting your opponent top-deck a Lysandre. But, this of course depends on what other Pokemon you're using.

Right now im running a 4-4 Tree line with 4 Shaymin. I have room to mess around with stuff so if you have any suggestions hmu!

Use either Dimensional Valley or Color-Drained City once Ancient Origin is released.

Color-Drained City
Trainer - Stadium
Between turns, place 2 damage counters on each Mega Evolved Pokemon in play.

I like Color-Drained City more since it allows trevenant to thko Mega Pokémon with a Muscle band attached.

I run Dimension Valley, just for the -1 Energy to use Tree Slam. I find you need to get the attack up and running as soon as possible to start laying damage on the board and the more hits you get early on, the more 20s stack up on your opponent's bench for later KOs.

What about Silent Lab? You're already slowing the opponent down by locking items, you'd slow them down even more if they can't use Shaymin EX or Hoopa EX (if that becomes a staple post rotation).

Back