Pokemon What species of Pokemon have not been created yet?

What is your favorite type of Pokemon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was aiming for. Something ferrocious, but something Dawn could KO in one hit.
I think you would like that. :p

I did choose Dawn as the main character for my game as well, and I'm not the least bit ashamed of it. :)

I think there running out of ideas. They might have to repeat some species. ;)

They're a whole lot of animals out there in the world. I don't think we could create every type of Pokemon version of that animal...

There's no way, but that would leave us species that aren't too popular.

Ever thought of making a Platypus pokemon or a Hippo Pokemon but not exactly like Hippodown? :)

No, that's even worse than the picture Pokemon. The Picture Pokemon is WAY better than the emo Pokemon

Oh, yeah racoons are cute too, so possums and raccoons
Oh!?! a capybarra

That would be odd, but not a bad idea
when it gets KO it breaks J/K

It would be like Pokemon Stadium. When Porygon fainted, it dissembled. Maybe if they create a robot Pokemon, that's how they'll show it faint

Lols that would be cool
There are so many animals but we can not think of any

yeah, but they should make the basics, like the only one i really want them to make is a dolphin:D

Sweet Dawn said:
[I've noticed that the poll has nothing to do with the discussion]

How about a robot Pokemon?

I know, but the poll is funny. Singling out two types and seeing which person likes which type better is not too bad of an idea. :p

Also, how about a cloud pokemon? It's main move could be Defog! :D

That wouldn't be a bad idea, but I'm not sure what it would look like. It could be a Pokemon in nature that had some sort of bristle like leaves on his body resembling a clock. It could be a Pokemon to created time in nature. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back