what should I spend my money on?

ryu1234

Aspiring Trainer
I was thinking, but I just cant decide on what to spen my money on?
I only have like 20 bucks right now so should I save my money and go to the DP prerelease or save up as much money as I can and try to buy one of the DP games?
I need an opinion.

Save up for the game, the cards you can get anytime. The game is much cooler anyways!

Attachments

• Blaziken[1].gif
    Blaziken[1].gif
    46.7 KB · Views: 2
Agreed. With the set you'd otherwise waste your money on, a DS game that you'll play for hours is better.

Get the game. Cards you can get when ever, plus you may not even get what you want in the pack, while a game that you know you will enjoy is a much better choice.

ryu1234 said:
I can borrow the card's? what do you mean by that?
Loan from people. Take people's cards for a small amount of time with their permission. I don't know how else to explain it ;/

Just ask your friends if you can borrow something.

Arcanine out.

I agree to that games is much better than the pre release...
or you could just let your friends get your cards for the pre release..."if that's possible"

Buy cards you want, adn buy singles not boosters, boosters only when really need to. Or just save it for another occasion...

You can get the game anytime... pre-release happens once. If there's gona be good prizes i'd say go pre-release... then just not buy anymore packs until the next one... that's what i try to do. Any one know the prizes for D/P? not another note book? (it was ok, but id rather have a badge and deck box)
If the prizes are rubbish get the game

do some extra chores around the house for money , or maybe tell your neighbors you will do there lawn or wash there cars for some money . or if you dont want to do either , maybe you could trow a tantrum untill you get what you want from your parents. of coure the best choice you can make is get a job if your old enough or if you dont think it will interfer with your school. you would defently be able to get the game and still have plenty of money for cards.

My new answer: Small amount of Pokemon Cards, save it for Summoner Master! <You don't know what it is, but its really cool...

Back