Help What should I expect at an ARG tomororw?

Mrzeldaootfan

Aspiring Trainer
I have been out of the game for a while. But I am competing in an ARG tomorrow and I wanted to know what decks I should expect. I am playing Blacephalon but im kinda nervous since I have no idea what everyone else is currenlty playing. Ik zoroark controll, Lost march. is being played, and a bit of sceptile as well. I just wanted to ask what should I expect from the current meta.

An ARG event will reflect the same type of decks you'd encounter at a Cup or Stage 2 event. I hosted one back in November and it reflected the meta of the time. ARG is an alternative event circuit from OP where big money is the prize. They aren't sanctioned but they should follow Pokemon rules and standards if they're good.

Standard is pretty diverse blacephalon is a pretty safe choice just know your matchups and play as good as possible. There is no one deck that I could tell you to play instead because theres no best deck right now.

I have Granbull, Lost March, Malamar, Blacephalon, ZoroOwls, Zororoc, and to a lesser extent Gardevoir, shrine/koko builds, and stall as the major things to watch out for, but this is based on online testing and local metagames may vary.

I have Granbull, Lost March, Malamar, Blacephalon, ZoroOwls, Zororoc, and to a lesser extent Gardevoir, shrine/koko builds, and stall as the major things to watch out for, but this is based on online testing and local metagames may vary.

This is pretty accurate I’d say of what the metagame looks like (roughly). There might be some Rayquaza GX in there, but I’ve been hearing a lot of people playing Lost March lately, so make sure you know your gameplan vs them.

This is pretty accurate I’d say of what the metagame looks like (roughly). There might be some Rayquaza GX in there, but I’ve been hearing a lot of people playing Lost March lately, so make sure you know your gameplan vs them.
thanks for that! Ill see if i can get some practice against it by tomorrow!

Back