Pokemon What Pokemon Do You Think Could Be Legendary?

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
What Pokemon Do You Think Could Be Legendary?
There are the obvious pseudo-legends like Dragonite but I also imagine Absol to fit in as a legendary Pokemon (I really thought he was when I first saw it). Golurk is another Pokemon I think looks like a legendary. It somewhat reminds me of the Regies in its design and its ancient appearance fits well to be something you encounter at a center of a mystical cave.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
I think Zoroark could easily be a Legendary. Tales of it are spun throughout Unova. It could be some sort of sneaky spirit-esque creature, like the shape-shifting foxes in Japanese legends.~

Team Rocket Fan

Team Rocket Lover and Humble Katy Cat!
Mew is already a legendary :p

Also, Dusknoir. I can see it as the legandary Pokemon you encounter in a secret path inside a graveyard.Its design is also very complicated like other legendaries.
I know I mean there is already a legendary that can transform :)

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I would say the strong psuedo-legend Pokemon; like Metagross and Garchomp. Both have really good typings, access to moves to attack their weaknesses for type coverage. Both have Megas and were the ace of two League Champs (Steven and Cynthia respectively).

CF1994

Aspiring Trainer
Gyarados. It is partially based off Kraken, a mythological sea serpent. It's a pretty strong Pokémon with an alright Type combination that only gives it two weaknesses, but its' most redeeming factor would be its' main Ability, Intimidate. It does have a somewhat sophisticated design, like most Legendaries, so there's that out of the way. Plus, it is favoured by very strong Trainers, like the main antagonists of recent games, such as Lysandre and Cyrus, as well as Champions like Gary Oak/Blue and Lance.