What other old mechanics do you wish to see again?

You could look it up...or you could just read my post and find out that it's a Pokemon tool that prevents either player from using PokePowers or PokeBodies while its attached to an Active Pokemon.

Or maybe it's because he doesn't know its full name:
74-cessation-crystal.jpg

Bleh, I think Cessation Crystal wouldn't help much. I mean, it just helps decks like Stage 1 Rush and Donphan, makes Catcher unstoppable, and ruins a great deal of the decks in the format (T-Resh, MegaZone, Vileplume, Magneboar, Zekrom, etc.). I just don't see it making anything very fun...Granted, I didn't play competitively when CC was out, so... I could be absolutely wrong.

Just my $.02

I believe that when CC was out there were a ton of tool discarders so it wasn't too OP. Also, how would it help Donphan or Stage 1 rush? Donphan and Yanmega lose their Pokebodies when you use them and that's one of their best attributes. But I do agree, it would be cheap unless we get a ton more tool discarders.

Dark Void said:
I believe that when CC was out there were a ton of tool discarders so it wasn't too OP. Also, how would it help Donphan or Stage 1 rush? Donphan and Yanmega lose their Pokebodies when you use them and that's one of their best attributes. But I do agree, it would be cheap unless we get a ton more tool discarders.

Yeah, but Donphan doesn't rely solely on Bodies/powers to work, unlike those other decks.

Dark Void said:
Also, how would it help Donphan or Stage 1 rush? Donphan and Yanmega lose their Pokebodies when you use them and that's one of their best attributes. But I do agree, it would be cheap unless we get a ton more tool discarders.
If you attach it to a Zoroark, it'll only be in effect when it's active. Of course, other decks would run it, but it would hurt Reshi____ and ZPS as well as MegaZone and many other meta decks. The thing is, Stage 1 doesn't rely on PokéBodies/'Powers on the bench to work, so it doesn't hurt them on an active Zoroark.

Back