BW/BW2 What Onokkusu looks like? And typeage.

We don't need another Rock/Dark type. Tyranitar already covers that. I want a bug dragon, or a metal dragon, both of which Onokkusu and his prevo could pull off. Even Kigabo could pull off bug dragon. Maybe. Anyway, Onokkusu will probably look like Gabite. Lanky, short, and slightly funny looking.

sturtle said:
We don't need another Rock/Dark type. Tyranitar already covers that. I want a bug dragon, or a metal dragon, both of which Onokkusu and his prevo could pull off. Even Kigabo could pull off bug dragon. Maybe. Anyway, Onokkusu will probably look like Gabite. Lanky, short, and slightly funny looking.
hello dailga is a dragon steel type

Onokusu could be rock and possibly ground like most traditional rock types.

sturtle said:

What is Onnokusu's prevo?

sturtle said:

please!!! dont start the kibago is ononokusu's prevo topic again, we dont know for sure, even though its possible because of the axes on onono. and the tusks on kib., they look nothing alike
i think its typage will be some combination of the following types:bug, rock, dragon, steel, ground

Shadow Arceus said:
please!!! don't start the kibago is ononokusu's prevo topic again, we don't know for sure, even though its possible because of the axes on onono. and the tusks on kib., they look nothing alike
i think its typage will be some combination of the following types:bug, rock, dragon, steel, ground
I'm willing to bet anything that it'll be this:
Kibago -> Onokkusu -> Ononokkusu =P

I'd say it's going to be Rock/Dragon.

Back