XY What kind of Gym Types would you like to see in Gen 6?

pokemeister899

VM if you want to play ACNL with me!
Personally I would like to see a dark gym finally, and they should also start with the normal type being the first gym again like they did in B2/W2.

RE: What kind of gym types would you like to see in Gen 6?

I think that the web might mean a Bug gym, and the other one seems to me like a Psychic type. The swinging rope across the tree (I think that's what it is) might mean a Grass type gym.

I'm with you on the Dark type Gym; if it doesn't have one after 5 gens that is really annoying. I like the idea of the first one being normal, as the Rock type gyms are totally unfair on the Fire types. Speaking of Rock types, I really want a non-sucky one. Without Geodude.

A dark-type gym definitely. What would make it even better would be if it was the 8th gym. Would love to see another fire-type gym and maybe even a fighting-type gym

I agreed with you. I want a dark-type gym. I don't want a water-type gym because I want a elite four water-type user. As for rock, I think they should make the rock type gym later on, not in the beginning.

Though I remember seeing the "bug-type" gym in the video but it has a lot of water orbs, it could means a water-type gym. :/

A high level fire gym would be nice, never really found Flannery challenging like Blaine.

Personally Id make a Normal gym the 0.gym that gives you a badge case and perhaps have a starter twist to teach you basics like Striatons.

Then the 8 other ones could all be interesting type-focused xDD

I just hope they use as many uncommon gym types as possible, and some never before used types for E4 (like Rock).

A dark type Gym. High time they did it.
And starting with normal is actually a good idea. At least the first gym won't affect your starter pick.
I want a water gym (again). Bring Juan's Kingdra back, it was a challenge.

I think it'd be cool if some of the gyms had pokemon normally considered weak later on.

Like what if the Bug gym was after the first four gyms, and actually had some strong bugs?

I think the vine scene is part of a Grass gym which would be great.

I'm hoping for a Bug, Grass, Fire, Water, Electric, and Dark gym.

frostwind said:
I think it'd be cool if some of the gyms had pokemon normally considered weak later on.

Like what if the Bug gym was after the first four gyms, and actually had some strong bugs?

Yeah and like Dragon 4th, Steel 3rd xDDD

But then Bug 6th, 7th Rock and 8th Poison

Exactly. I think they can really do something with the fossils for Rock pokemon and I am still praying for a Dark type gym.

Does anyone think they will keep the idea about the gym leaders having other jobs? I really like those ideas; the restaurant was always my favorite.

The trailer seems to indicate Bug and Psychic type gyms and a Fire type Elite 4 member. So with that in mind:

Gyms in no particular order:
Dark
Poison
Ground
Steel
Bug
Psychic
Fighting
Ghost

Elite 4:
Grass
Fire
Electric
Flying
Multitype

What if for the Elite Four they have a Fire/Water/Grass/other type/ thing going on?

Each trainer is battleable from the beginning and has the evolved form of the starter, with the other member with something like Dragon (just because I rather it be in the Elite Four than as a Gym Leader).

Where are you getting the Psychic gym and Fire Elite 4 member from, I need to see this

Bolt the Cat said:
frostwind said:
Where are you getting the Psychic gym and Fire Elite 4 member from, I need to see this

I could be wrong about this, but it's from the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bIrWryFc7A&feature=player_embedded

Psychic type gym is at 1:01.

Fire type Elite 4 is at 1:09.

I believed that gym is a psychic-type but it could represents the ghost-type too.

I'm not really sure about the so called E4 room, I don't see anyone in that room.

Actually it still could be a E4 room. Notice how there is a teleporter behind the player, meaning that in this games Pokemon League, the player could be teleported to the E4 member. Also the room seems to go on for a while too, so it probably is a E4 room.

pokemaister899 said:
Actually it still could be a E4 room. Notice how there is a teleporter behind the player, meaning that in this games Pokemon League, the player could be teleported to the E4 member. Also the room seems to go on for a while too, so it probably is a E4 room.

I'm not seeing the teleporter.

Bolt the Cat said:
pokemaister899 said:

I'm not seeing the teleporter.

I think he mean where the player's standing on. The green circle. I could be wrong, of course.

Back